Television Tab

Tools    

Is anyone gonna watch The Newsroom, looks pretty effin funny if you ask me. I love when people suddenly breakdown and spontaneously "combust"!

Ok, so having seen the season 4 opener, I realise just how relatively lacklustre season 3 actually was. That's not to say it was bad, but Mr. Lithgow is giving me chills already. I'm so psyched to get into this one.

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
Ok, so having seen the season 4 opener, I realise just how relatively lacklustre season 3 actually was. That's not to say it was bad, but Mr. Lithgow is giving me chills already. I'm so psyched to get into this one.
I'm surprised that you previously said it's on par with 1 and 2. I personally found season 3 to be tediously boring. I was skipping through the whole sub-plot with Laguerta and Angel lol. The whole season didn't really pick up until the end.

Lithgow kills it in there. Wait until you see the "Thanksgiving episode" it's probably my favourite of the whole series

I'm surprised that you previously said it's on par with 1 and 2. I personally found season 3 to be tediously boring. I was skipping through the whole sub-plot with Laguerta and Angel lol. The whole season didn't really pick up until the end.

Lithgow kills it in there. Wait until you see the "Thanksgiving episode" it's probably my favourite of the whole series
I was mid-way through 3 when I said that, and I think the quality dropped off at about that time. They didn't wrap it up in quite the way I was expecting and it could have been better given what they were working with. You're right, too, about some of the sub-plots. The thing between Angel and the vice cop seemed forced. I did like the stuff with Camilla though.

Episode 2 was great. Very slowly building up a real character in the trinity killer. His scenes have been so brilliantly uncomfortable!

If only a certain other John Lithgow series weren't so deeply ingrained in my mind - when he held up the mirror in episode one I half expected him to shout "Oh my God, I'm gorgeous!". Cookies for anyone that gets that reference.

I was mid-way through 3 when I said that, and I think the quality dropped off at about that time. They didn't wrap it up in quite the way I was expecting and it could have been better given what they were working with. You're right, too, about some of the sub-plots. The thing between Angel and the vice cop seemed forced. I did like the stuff with Camilla though.

The wrap up was a little ridiculous haha.

Blasted through to the end of the season... couldn't help myself.

Just a point that I need clarifying, though, if anyone cares to help - are we to assume that Arthur Mitchell simply found a way to find out where Dexter lived, and that Rita was his wife? I would have thought so, but the scene in which he breaks into Dexter's old place and his anger at finding out that Debra now lives there would suggest that it's a stumbling block for him, when you take into account that that was the only address listed on the website he visited. I thought about the possibility that he was simply starting his cycle over again, but he didn't kill the boy, Rita wasn't single like the rest of the bathtub victims, and besides, it's far too too much of a coincidence anyway. I'm sure I missed something, but it's a small point I picked up on anyway.

Regardless, a remarkable and terrifying finale. This is up there with the best TV I've ever seen, period.

Season 3

Season 4

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.

If only a certain other John Lithgow series weren't so deeply ingrained in my mind - when he held up the mirror in episode one I half expected him to shout "Oh my God, I'm gorgeous!". Cookies for anyone that gets that reference.
If only he was wearing leather pants at the time.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Season 3 is one of my least favourites. I love seasons 3 and 4 the most so far.

Suspect's Reviews

Season 3 is one of my least favourites. I love seasons 3 and 4 the most so far.

Big Bang Theory- The Bad Fish Parigm
Sheldon is asked to keep Penny's secret. Doing so he would rather move out than to just keep it. Staying with Raj and Howard though not for to long.

Today I wacthed:

Everybody Hates Chris - Everybody Hates Snitches
Chris sneaks out for a midnight movie and witnesses a shooting. Not the best episode felt a bit recycled.

Friends- The One with Rachel's Book
Joey finds Rachel's "secret" sextual book. At the same time Pheobe moves in with Ross for a few days, which ends in a hilarious massage scene. Also Monica is planning the wedding. Very funny episode

Hahahaha, I didn't even notice that.

What I meant to say was that I love season 2 and 4 the most so far.
Gotcha!.. Season 2 had some great moments.. (Those Doakes and Dex moments were delicious).. I didn't like the fact that he cheated on Rita though. I prefer Dexter more asexual.

Big Bang Theory- The Pimpton Stimulation
Sheldon has a female scientist friend over who turns the heads of many and gets a few of the other heads up too. Fairly fuuny episode but not as "witty" as most of the other ones.

Seinfeld- The Pool Guy
An obsessive pool guy thinks hes Jerry's new best freind. Elaine meets George's GF Susan whitch causes "worlds to collide". Kramer gets an new number whicth gets him a new hobby. Great episode.

Friends- the one without the ski trip.
Shortly after Ross and Rachel's breakup everyone but Ross goes to the mountains for skiing. When the car breaks down they call for Rosses help.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Seinfeld- The Pool Guy
An obsessive pool guy thinks hes Jerry's new best freind. Elaine meets George's GF Susan whitch causes "worlds to collide". Kramer gets an new number whicth gets him a new hobby. Great episode.
Every episode of Seinfeld is great.

Just thought I'd post this as most of the decisions have been made now. Here's what's staying and what's been axed, with a few still to be decided.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/tub...s-renewed.html

I'll just post the axed programmes, so if it's not on here, it's probably survived another year.

Alcatraz
Allen Gregory
Are You There, Chelsea?
Breaking In
Charlie's Angels
Chuck
CSI: Miami
Desperate Housewives
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (Will only air as a special on the network)
The Finder (I was really looking forward to this. I'll still give it a go, if I get the chance)
The Firm
Free Agents
GCB
A Gifted Man
H8R
Harry's Law
House
How to Be a Gentleman CBS
I Hate My Teenage Daughter
Man Up
One Tree Hill
Pan Am (So sad to see this go. There's talk of it being picked up by on cable)
The Playboy Club
Prime Suspect
Ringer (Actually quite pleased this was canned. It may've been able to take another season, but I think it probably works best as a one season hit)
The River
Rob
The Secret Circle
Terra Nova
Unforgettable
Work It

There's still a couple of big programmes on the bubble, but I think they'll get another go.

Blasted through to the end of the season... couldn't help myself.

Just a point that I need clarifying, though, if anyone cares to help - are we to assume that Arthur Mitchell simply found a way to find out where Dexter lived, and that Rita was his wife? I would have thought so, but the scene in which he breaks into Dexter's old place and his anger at finding out that Debra now lives there would suggest that it's a stumbling block for him, when you take into account that that was the only address listed on the website he visited. I thought about the possibility that he was simply starting his cycle over again, but he didn't kill the boy, Rita wasn't single like the rest of the bathtub victims, and besides, it's far too too much of a coincidence anyway. I'm sure I missed something, but it's a small point I picked up on anyway.

Regardless, a remarkable and terrifying finale. This is up there with the best TV I've ever seen, period.

Season 3

Season 4
That's one show I loved in the beginning, then I just gave up on it. I have no idea why.

Right now, I'm catching up on Mad Men and Breaking Bad.