Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Just bought Chronicle. Havent seen it yet. Heard good things.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Just bought Chronicle. Havent seen it yet. Heard good things.
Just bought that today myself, though I have seen it and loved it. Hope you enjoy

Watching Zombieland tonight, can't believe I haven't seen it yet.
Hope you enjoyed it, it is a hoot

Hope you enjoyed it, it is a hoot
Yeah thanks, great film! I think Shawn of the dead is funnier, but Zombieland felt more like a proper Zombie movie with comic elements, if that makes any sense.

Tonight, I am watching Peter Pan on my personal computer. The movie is made for little children. In this movie, some children play very interesting role. There is a boy about 17 years old,who plays the role of hero & entertains us with his skills. There is a girl also, who plays the role of heroine. She looks very pretty & attracts others with her beauty.

Can't decide between Cloverfield and Eyes Wide Shut. Both are in my DVD collection but I haven't seen either yet.

Thoughts?

Ended up going with

And it was so-so

Tonight I'm rewacthing this gem of a satire

Then if I'm in the mood after

I'll watch

Ina
I'm not sure if I watch "We bought a zoo" or "Brassed Off"

I'm going to hit Glengarry Glen Ross

I want to watch My week with Marylin

I am watching Prometheus tonight since it has come out today in my city.

ok if you did not like those, what is one that you would recommend...maybe woirth a look..thanks