What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

What does slog mean? lol
Making hard work of something or something being hard work.

Neighbours is fab! But could do without all this boring Sonya/Baby stuff and Summer can bugger off. Zzzz.
I'm with you on the Sonya/Baby stuff, but it'll be done with soon. Sadly we have something much worse coming. Well, I think it's worse, anyway.

I like Summer, though. Plus, now that Neighbours is devoid of totty, Summer is one of the few who could become a really good looking woman in another couple of years.

Currently I'm thinking of making another cup of tea and taking some more painkillers to try and shift this headache.

Up and ready to wash 'n' go. Going off to work later on then preparing for the 3rd day of the 4th week of my strongman training. The set, while heavier, will still be easier than the previous weeks due to less volume. I can't wait, i'm excited.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Testing out my new record player with Roy Orbison's Mystery Girl.

Just got finished playing Diablo 3, got one of my characters up to level 14! yay! am about to go to my boyfriends brothers place to hang out with his girlfriend!

! am about to go to my boyfriends brothers place to hang out with his girlfriend!
What?????

yup lol, his brother just turned 21 and us girls wanna drink too! lol My boyfriend being 27 is "traditional" go to the bar for his celebration!

(Not like its illegal or anything)

Your boyfriends brother, I understand know. I misread it. I can't say what I thought, well, I can. I thought your boyfriend had another girlfriend....I misread it, I do that often now. Sorry!

Oh hahahah ya I don't swing that way. and he better not! lol, I know he doesn't.

It haves't a lot... swingers! They want to mix it up

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
listening to Tom Cruise belt out a Def Leppard cover. and it aint half bad either.

PF, you drunk again?
No you Pommy *******! I've had 3 beers, that's it. They should have sent the English instead of the Irish to Australia LOL! Well, most of the Pommy's come here and booze up more than us Gentleman Australian Guys lol!

No you Pommy *******! I've had 3 beers, that's it. They should have sent the English instead of the Irish to Australia LOL! Well, most of the Pommy's come here and booze up more than us Gentleman Australian Guys lol!
So where do u live Powder? I live in Wollongong NSW

So where do u live Powder? I live in Wollongong NSW
The Gold Coast. I have lived in Sydney and also Melbourne. My brother use to live in Perth, another brother lives in Colfs Harbour, My sister lives in Bega...original our family use to live in Newcastle.

The Gold Coast. I have lived in Sydney and also Melbourne. My brother use to live in Perth, another brother lives in Colfs Harbour, My sister lives in Bega...original our family use to live in Newcastle.
OMG my sister lives on the Gold Coast I was up there last year for a conference we should have caught up i was in Coffs over Easter my best friend lives there and another friend lives at Bellingen
My X goes to work in Newcastle once a month he is really getting to like it
Another steel city person
I grew up in Wollongong, moved away and then came back

Just got home, had a couple glasses of wine, boys got sloshed, wanting to play game but prolly not gonna happen cuz boyfriend already wants to go to bed lol. Men are so sweet when they are drunk!

OMG my sister lives on the Gold Coast I was up there last year for a conference we should have caught up i was in Coffs over Easter my best friend lives there and another friend lives at Bellingen
My X goes to work in Newcastle once a month he is really getting to like it
Another steel city person
I grew up in Wollongong, moved away and then came back
Yeah! The Gold Coast is suffering at the moment, lack of jobs..unemployment rate in Australia is 5.3...in the Gold Coast it's about 7.4 or 7.5.

My brother in Coffs Harbour was exiled from the family years ago. I'll say it, why not..they don't care at all. My Father married a woman and had 3 sons, my father believes it's not his kid...understandable because he doesn't look like my brothers and me.

Bega hey! It's all right, though I wouldn't live there unless great opportunities.

Wollongong, you have the saints now, other than that, what else is there? LOL! Dapto Dogs lol! Sorry nebbit