What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Up earlier than I would like. Can't be arsed going back to bed so will make some brekkie in a bit.

Lol, I already own it, but was watching some scenes from the original Mortal Kombat film. The film is pretty badass, if a cheesy for the most part, but this fight scene does take the piss a bit.

Check out 1:38

That Derek you liked is getting a whole series.
Thanks for the info, Nausicaa. I really hope it works well as a series.

Just finishing up Match Of The Day.

Getting ready to work. Then it's the 4th week of training like a spartan. I hope I can pull this one off.

I am thinking about doing homework, should I or shouldn't I, that is the question!

Movie Forums Extra
Posting in this thread..

I am thinking about doing homework, should I or shouldn't I, that is the question!
Will have to do it sometime

on the forum and trying to figuring out what I should make for breakfast :P

Doing my thing with FCP. New music video. Should be a good one. Legs feel pumped up.

Will have to do it sometime

I did it lol, a half hour before bed!

I am wishing I were home sleeping like my gamer booyfriend who stayed up all night to get Diablo 3! But no, I am at school, trying to get a good job. lol

I am having a n3wt not going to work today Have laryngitis not good for a counsellor

Whats a newt?

A n3wt is a cup of coffee. It's called a n3wt because drinking coffee is usually what he's doing at any given time.

Hope you feel better soon, nebs.

I'm watching the new B&B episodes. It's still great.

Yay! I listening to Powderfinger and a few other Artists. I guy come out to check the smoke detectors...all fine.

On The Computer. Then going to watch the Stanley Cup Finals!!

GO CAPITALS!!

I'm up and feeling optimistic. Fourth week and second day of training like a Soldier Of The Apocalypse. Today will be easy. In fact, the final two weeks of the programme will be easier (ish) than the first four just due to the significant decrease in volume, although the weights will be much heavier.

Will be watching Avengers after i'm done, too.