Tyler's DVD Collection

Tools    

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
New Add-Ins:

Event Horizon
The Grifters
House Of Games
Thor
The Breakfast Club
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me
Crash (1996)

You got the special edition of Lost Highway? Over here the special edition is pretty rare.

^ Do you mean this nice edition, it's a clear like slip case/digipak and so on, I've got this in my collection and one reason I'm not upgrading it to blu-ray:

^ That's EXACTLY the one I meant. Great artwork. Although they could have put a bit more into the extras. I think this one is widescreen too, init?

No, I have the fifteenth anniversary release, which was released the same day as Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me. And from what I read on the back, it has some pretty fantastic bonus features: unpublished 2005 interview with David Lynch, 1996 interview with Lynch, making of, cast interviews, theatrical trailer, featurette.

New Add-Ins:

On Deadly Ground
The Glimmer Man
Fire Down Below
Under Siege 2
Captain America: The First Avenger
The Fifth Element
Natural Born Killers
The Muppets

^ That's EXACTLY the one I meant. Great artwork. Although they could have put a bit more into the extras. I think this one is widescreen too, init?
It is indeed widescreen. The extras are the basic types, two interviews with director(one unpublished), interviews with actors, making of, something called Who's who, trailers. Nothing special in the extras department, especially when it's a 2 disc edition.

New Add-Ins:

Pacific Heights
The Color Of Money
Kickboxer
The Punisher (Dolph Lundgren)
The Guns Of Navarone
Bad Lieutenant: Port Of Call New Orleans
The Searchers
Cop Land
The Delta Force
El Mariachi/Desperado/Once Upon A Time In Mexico Boxset
A Few Good Men
Witness
The Last Of The Mohicans (1992)

Finally gave in and bought my first Blurays:

New Add-Ins (Blurays in bold):

Cobra (1986)
The Bridge On The River Kwai
Monty Python And The Holy Grail