Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I saw a ****ed up 2011 film The Woman on Netflix
That's from the director of the wonderful horror film May. The Woman is incredibly disappointing after such a film like May.

That's from the director of the wonderful horror film May. The Woman is incredibly disappointing after such a film like May.
Ya I know Lucky McKee, like him overall takes risks.

Has anyone watched the Hellsing series? Or does it have to be an actual movie?

I am going to watch Avatar again.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Going to a midnight showing of Dark Shadows. I'm hoping it's awesome. I mean Johnny Depp, Tim Burton, and Alice Cooper? How could it not be right up my alley?

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

^ I'm jealous.

Got Real Steel to finished tonight, I've had it for nearly a month sitting waiting to watch the last half hour or so, what an incredibly bore this film is, so boring it's taken me this long to get around to finishing it.

Ginger Snaps. Well, we just watched it actually. Girlfriend doesn't particularly think it's all that which annoys me a bit, but I am glad we watched it. Such a fantastic film.

In The Line of Fire for the 16,000th time this year on TV.

Been asleep all afternoon so looks like I'm up for the rest of the night. Currently 1am here in drought ridden England.

Hannibal is on telly too, ITV2+1. So I'm going to watch this and then put The Mist on again.

I just watched Cashback

and All the days before tomorrow

Got Real Steel to finished tonight, I've had it for nearly a month sitting waiting to watch the last half hour or so, what an incredibly bore this film is, so boring it's taken me this long to get around to finishing it.
Wait. You're watching a film starring (and I use the word loosely) Hugh Jackman and it's boring?!?! Well, who'd have thunk that?

TBF, I doubt Hugh Jackman's that film's biggest problem.

Movie Forums Insomniac
Die Hard movies back to back

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Roadhouse!