The Avengers

Tools    

Respectful Beginner Critic
Me and my brother are going to see it next week - yes, here, it will be released on the 26th of April! I actually can't wait to go and see it. The experience will be amazing, especially laughing and enjoying it along with loads of other people. It's gonna be like ecstasy, or like the most amazing geekgasm I will ever have.

They had the London Premiere last night in a shopping center near my place with Robert Downey Jr. Scarlett, Chris Hemsworth Mark Rufallo, Jeremy Renner and others, but it was pissing really bad outside, can't wait till next week *excited*

, but it was pissing really bad outside,
You live in England...that's why! LOL!

An Auto-Bot that reviews movies....
Seeing this tonight and am really excited. I should have a review up for it either sometime later this evening or sometime during the week!

Movie Forums Insomniac
Seeing this tonight and am really excited. I should have a review up for it either sometime later this evening or sometime during the week!
I'm seeing it Friday

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Lucky you! Look forward to reading your review (as long as it's spoiler free).

I had planned on going opening day (Thursday) but feeling really under the weather just now so that's in a bit of jeopardy just now.

wow thanks for sharing this great info but am shocked that this thread made on 2008 and i heard this movie is going to be in theaters soon and its 2012

I bet the good guys win.

I am planning to watch it.

Am I the only one who isn't the least bit excited to see it? I hate to rain on anyones parade, but I'm completely burnt out on superhero movies. That is until The Dark Knight Rises, anyway.

Am I the only one who isn't the least bit excited to see it? I hate to rain on anyones parade, but I'm completely burnt out on superhero movies. That is until The Dark Knight Rises, anyway.
Nah, I'm not excited for it either. I'm waiting for The Avengers West Coast. U.S. Agent 4evar!

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
reposting myself here from another Avengers thread, but i think it sums it up nicely.

You know, for those of us old enough to remember cringe-inducingly bad television versions of Captain America and Thor, along with a TV Hulk whose greatest physical feat was ripping his clothes and knocking down doors, it's a a pretty amazing thing to see such classic long-standing superheroes be rendered so faithfully on screen (and on such a satisfyingly appropriate epic scale no less) by top-notch directing and acting talent.

And dont worry Justin you arent rainen on anyones parade.

I thought this was a good a place as any. As always, move it if I'm wrong.

Whedon signs up for Avengers 2
Buffy creator will also write a TV series for Marvel studios as part of the deal

Joss Whedon has signed on to write and direct the sequel to 'The Avengers'.Whedon... signed on the line for Avengers sequel (Copyright: Rex)

It's hoped that the man behind hits like 'Buffy' and cult sci-fi 'Firefly' will be able to replicate the success of the $1.46 billion (£935 million) smash, now the third biggest film of all time.

He's also signed on for a TV series with the studio, which should extend the reach of some of the Marvel Comics characters.

“Joss Whedon has signed an exclusive deal with Marvel Studios for film and television through the end of June 2015,” read a statement from Marvel Studios.

“As part of that deal, Whedon will write and direct Marvel’s 'The Avengers 2' as well as help develop a new live action series for Marvel Television at ABC. He will also contribute creatively to the next phase of Marvel’s cinematic universe.”

As if to show his versatility, Whedon has just wrapped on directing a film version of Shakespeare's comedy 'Much Ado About Nothing'.
http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/whedon-si...vengers-2.html

Greatest film of 2012

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
Greatest film of 2012
Didn't impress me at all. The dark knight rises was a lot better, and even that wernt that good.