What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Rough today, im contemplating going back to bed.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im still feeling rough but I have some amazing news, my wife has just heard back from the Uni she applied for and has got the placement. She is going to be a student midwife as of September this year Were all very proud of her

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Congrats N3wt, that's good news!
Cheers man, were all over the moon, its been her passion from a very young age to be a midwife and she has got on the next step towards her dream

Drinking my oblivion tea and getting on my dream coaster for about 15 hours. It does feel like heaven when i sink into those thempurpedic pillows.
I am the champion, I am the champion, I am the champion of blissfull sleep.

Im still feeling rough but I have some amazing news, my wife has just heard back from the Uni she applied for and has got the placement. She is going to be a student midwife as of September this year Were all very proud of her
Tell her congrats from me

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Tell her congrats from me
Thankyou Nebbs I will

Im currently sat wishing I was in bed as im (yet again) flared up and in allot of pain and discomfort, but I have things to do so im pouring coffee down my neck and going to try and push though it in abit.

Is white trash beautiful
Drinking a big cup of coffe and getting the little ones ready for bath time.

Im currently sat wishing I was in bed as im (yet again) flared up and in allot of pain and discomfort, but I have things to do so im pouring coffee down my neck and going to try and push though it in abit.
I feel for you n3wt I am so gratefull that I reach this old fart age and am still quite well

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I feel for you n3wt I am so gratefull that I reach this old fart age and am still quite well
Cheers Nebbs, this is a difficult illness to live with but my children make everyday worth while. Its a lovely day today and im hoping these meds will work so I can take them out in the sun

Saturday night and starting my 3rd beer.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
So far so good on my meds, Ive been out the front in the sun with the kids they are playing in the sun, me and my wife have washed the car. So now its a coffee break and then hopefully have enough energy to hoover the inside and wash the windows properly Pushing through the pain today as I am no where near as bad as I was yesterday

Sun! what sun! so unfair. All we have is thick mist since this morning and still here. Sun helps a lot, think you have a whole weekend of it n3wt.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Its been glorious here all day I have finished cleaning the inside of the car at it is gleaming inside and out now. We went for a drive and stopped off at the local big park and the kids went around on thier scooters and also kicked a ball about for a while, so the kids are now in the bath as they have stinking from playing outside all day. Looking forward to chilling and watching some films tonight now.

British writer in America
Right now I'm lying in bed, unable to sleep because there are too many things on my mind. I'm in the middle of moving, and sorting out some more work, and now I can't switch off my brain.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Had another glorious day today the sun has been out, blue sky, great weather indeed. We went to the local park/lake and had a picnic and played around with the football, the kids also played with thier scooters. So im sat now in the frontroom recovering with a cold beer

Had another glorious day today the sun has been out, blue sky, great weather indeed. We went to the local park/lake and had a picnic and played around with the football, the kids also played with thier scooters. So im sat now in the frontroom recovering with a cold beer
The sun has finally reached me now where I am, been gorgeous weather all day so far. I hope it stays this way because I've got someone coming round tomorrow to cut the grass and it's easier when it's dry. As you said, a glorious day!