What Is The Last DVD You WATCHED?

Tools    

Yep, F was disappointing and the 'parkour' was too, one thing I was looking forwards to seeing, a slasher film with 'parkour' in. Don't go near another British slasher film called Demons Never Die... yikes.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Watched Pandorum and From Paris with Love last night.

The parkour wasn't so much disappointing as much as it was completely absent.
Indeed! and it was hyped up a bit too about the parkour. I could jump across library shelves... Zzzz. A fantastic use of it is in the thriller/horror Crimson Rivers 2 with the 'monks'.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World

Once Upon A Time In Mumbai

Watched it waiting for my meds to kick in. Wasn't one of those movies that I fought the meds to stay awake and at least finish the movie.
I got one of those themporpedic beds and believe me, when you are in it, it's almost impossible not to fall asleep, unless you are an insomniac like me.
Today's dose should take care of that problem: Lunesta, Xanax, Kadian, Oxycodone and it's drift, driift, driiiift, dr.................

Just watced Top Gun and the firm, been watching a lot of Tom Cruise lately.

Movie Forums Insomniac
Super 8

Just watched Kill list (2011) Awesome!!!!!! Highely reccomend.

Just watched Kill list (2011) Awesome!!!!!! Highely reccomend.
One of the most hyped up films of last year, really nothing special, in my eyes. Apart from the creepy end sequences, a disappointing film.