Things that annoy you...

Tools    

Still got over a month to get it so should be ok.

My local town is a black hole.
We have the only (I'll leave the name out, I don't want to advertise) DIY superstore in the country that doesn't have a woodcutting service, there's no public transport to any of the several Retail Parks, our buses only run once an hour at peak time (off peak hours are every 3 hours) and if any country-wide brand of shop (whether it's a fast food restaurant or a drug store etc) has any of those "subject to branch special offers", our ones are the ones that aren't doing it.

Public transport is excellent where I am - it's really easy for me because of my location - My house falls near a town where I can easily walk to bus stops/stations that take me to a few city centres on only one bus trip(one of them the wonderful Manchester), and the nearest retail park(with that DIY superstore with a wood cutting service) is about 1.5 miles away.

You should come live where I am.

Public transport is excellent where I am - it's really easy for me because of my location - My house falls near a town where I can easily walk to bus stops/stations that take me to a few city centres on only one bus trip(one of them the wonderful Manchester), and the nearest retail park(with that DIY superstore with a wood cutting service) is about 1.5 miles away.

You should come live where I am.
I like Manchester and Manchester United. Been to Liverpool, Blackpool, Brighton, Yorkshire and London, of course. Stayed in Belgravia for about six months.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Lorries that pull out in front of you on a roundabout, which then makes you slam your brakes on and nearly get rear ended in the process This happened to me this morning while I was taking my wife to college and it was on this same roundabout that in the past 3 months the same thing has happened to me 3 time now. The last time my children were in the car with me, this morning needless to say the driver had afew sharp words shouted at him

^ I hate lorries when I'm out cycling, they think they own the road, especially towards people on bicycles. A lot of bicycle accidents happen because of lorry drivers who don't follow the rules of the road.

I like Manchester and Manchester United. Been to Liverpool, Blackpool, Brighton, Yorkshire and London, of course.
Yep, been to each one too. Most of my family live around London, so there quite a lot. Liverpool I wasn't too keen on so will not be rushing back, same for Blackpool. Brighton I can hardly remember because I was about six years old.

As for the football, not a fan of Manchester United(why does this seem to be the team most outside of England support... glory seekers ), my heart lies with a league one team.

^ I hate lorries when I'm out cycling, they think they own the road, especially towards people on bicycles. A lot of bicycle accidents happen because of lorry drivers who don't follow the rules of the road.

Yep, been to each one too. Most of my family live around London, so there quite a lot. Liverpool I wasn't too keen on so will not be rushing back, same for Blackpool. Brighton I can hardly remember because I was about six years old.

As for the football, not a fan of Manchester United(why does this seem to be the team most outside of England support... glory seekers ), my heart lies with a league one team.
God forbid you were actually a Man United fan, one of us would have to get kicked out of the football club, and my guess is, it it wouldn't be me.

Movie Forums Insomniac
Ignorance

Because it's the greatest club in the world! If there were a God, it'd support United.

^ That's a brilliant image, says it all really about higher up teams... As for him, he is French, I automatically like him - and like watching him in films.

But not doing this, naughty:

He he.

Yeah, that was a bad day... We only drew with Palace that day. Other than that, it was one of the best United moments of all time. Just another example of Cantona doing on the pitch what we all only dream of.

Stubborn people

stupidity dominates whole world
everywhere you go,there must be more stupid than smart people
that annoys me

When you need to euthanize a dying pet and all the local vets are closed
Aww no. Is your pet at rest now? our dog has got ill of a sudden so going to take him to the vets this week, I'm hoping it's just an infection or something but at his age it doesn't look good - hasn't eaten for two days, having trouble walking and so on.

Movie Forums Insomniac
Stubborn people
Amen

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier
What annoys me is how little middle schoolers like to brag about the fact they smoke weed and cigarettes on Facebook. Also the fact they start having sex with high schoolers and it causes mass drama. Kids need to stop whoring around and stop acting like drug addicts. Period.

Idiotic drivers who think its fine to push through gaps that are clearly to small and then get stuck causing a traffic jam
What I hate is moronic drivers on mobile phones(unless you need to be on some sort of phone - police for example, there is no excuse to be holding a mobile phone while driving) especially the even bigger morons that text while driving. A relative of mine was in a car accident a few weeks ago because an idiot crashed into the back of their car - and why was this idiot's concentration off, on their mobile phone. $%^&!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I hate it when my labret spike decides to unscrew, fall out and when I see it and go to grab it on the sofa it disappears into the realm of never to be seen again. Even though I saw it, touched it and then next second its vanished

I live in a quite windy place and I hate wind! I have sensitive eyes,so if the wind is cold,my eyes fill with tears and I look like I'm crying.I can't wear any eye make-up bacause of that,too.Oh,I also have hair bangs and I always make them straight with flat iron and wind makes them curly again(which looks awful).Sometimes it's very annoying!