What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

I bought a 5 film Hitchcock collection about a month back
Good choice

Bought 5 dvd's for £6 from a shop in my local city. Leon, batman 1980, chopper, natural born killers and speed. Also two blu ray's for a fiver. Batman and robin and th omega man. Wow was I suprised at those prices!!! 4 of the dvds where new and the two blu rays where new!!!

Just bought D-tox, Judge Dredd, Robocop and The punisher for a tenner. Bargain!!

Just watched them, should have just bought Robocop!!!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
The Punisher isnt that bad of a film.

The alien collection had 9 discs the first 3 were great flims the fourth one sucked and it was only 5 pounds

Just bought Bronson out of interest, It's fantastic, Tom Hardy is awesome.!!!

Most recent bought... 30 Days Of Night, Evolution and Super 8.
Bought 30 Days because I saw it on telly and thought it was one to own, wish I'd seen it at the cinema now though. Bought Evolution because I've been meaning to buy it for ages but it was always overpriced (though it is a really funny film), managed to get it for £4 this time.
Super 8 because I didn't see it at the cinema and wanted to see it. Wish I hadn't bothered.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Most recent bought... 30 Days Of Night, Evolution and Super 8.
Bought 30 Days because I saw it on telly and thought it was one to own, wish I'd seen it at the cinema now though. Bought Evolution because I've been meaning to buy it for ages but it was always overpriced (though it is a really funny film), managed to get it for £4 this time.
Super 8 because I didn't see it at the cinema and wanted to see it. Wish I hadn't bothered.
I recently picked up 30 Days of Nightark Days and wished I didnt it is real bad IMO so dont do as I did by blind buying it

Hatchet 2 and the first season of Treme.

I had walked into the store with the intention to buy season 5 of The Sopranos. They were sold out and I am an impulsive person. I was looking around and have heard good things about Treme. Loved The Wire so I'm going to try it out. I loved the first Hatchet so Hatchet 2 was a no brainer.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Bought 5 dvd's for £6 from a shop in my local city. Leon, batman 1980, chopper, natural born killers and speed. Also two blu ray's for a fiver. Batman and robin and th omega man. Wow was I suprised at those prices!!! 4 of the dvds where new and the two blu rays where new!!!
You paid actual cash money for Batman and Robin?

Movie Forums Insomniac
Just bought Dinner For Schmucks for $2.99.

Just bought D-tox, Judge Dredd, Robocop and The punisher for a tenner. Bargain!!
Ew. A tenner for Robocop. That's what you've just spent.
Just watched them, should have just bought Robocop!!!
Yeah. If you want to run any future purchese by me, feel free. Glad you enjoyed Chopper.

You paid actual cash money for Batman and Robin?

Lol I don't mind it, hadn't seen it before that's why I bought it

And ok Hk, but I loved chopper

Movie Forums Insomniac
Lol I don't mind it, hadn't seen it before that's why I bought it
That's what the internet is for.