Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Yes, the first is far superior to the other two, IMO. I'd still like to watch the third one again though, as I had a bit of an emergency half way through it.

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
Watching Drive tonight (right now, actually). I thought it was gonna be another action film, and now I'm being proven wrong. This is an excellently made dramatic thriller, and Gosling is so far doing a great job as the lead.

Watching Hidden Agenda ( Frances Mcdormand )- an investigative reporter get's caught up in her boyfriend's murder in North Ireland.

Looking forward to this sequal: Elite Squad: The Enemy Within. Have been to Rio and some favelas and am genuinely fascinated by Brazilian culture and some of the sexiest women in the world.

Planning to watch Antwone Fisher tonight. Very good film

A British slasher film that's suppose to be actually quite good:

Bit of dodgy advertising on the cover - Tulisia is big here at the moment because of X-Factor, so they put her on the front to sell more, yet she is only in it at the start for a few minutes...

I'm going to watch The Warriors, hope it's good, heard a lot of good things about it.

I saw The SEcret world of Arietty, which is based on the novel The Borrowers, at the Coolidge Corner Theatre, in Brookline, MA this afternoon. It was good, and interesting. Japanese animation seems so much more interesting and sharper to me than American animation, for some reason.

Maybe because anime isn't limited by the same entrenched expectations American animation is.
Yup...that's probably true, Deadite. Since this was not the first movie with Japanese animation that I've seen, I can honestly say that Japanese animation seems much more three-dimensional than American animation is.

Having watched Drive Angry and Brighton Rock earler, am now getting ready for London Boulevard. Just got it today and am looking forward to it.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Advanced Screening of Gone!