Things that annoy you...

Tools    

My father had vascular dementia which is almost identical to Alzheimer's. It was very irritating because he constantly needed things repeated. He had no short-term memory.

Occasionally, I would become impatient or frustrated. He is gone now. But you know what is really annoying? People like myself who could have shown more patience and tolerance with their fathers when they were alive.

While chatting....write something hit enter and waiting for a reply eagerly...
The reply that comes back is a "hmmmm" !!!!
Frustrates me like hell....

Occasionally, I would become impatient or frustrated. He is gone now. But you know what is really annoying? People like myself who could have shown more patience and tolerance with their fathers when they were alive.
You are only Human, don't bash yourself up to much, you loved him and that does count

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
People who park thier cars so damn close to yours in the supermarket car park that when you get into your car you nearly knock yourself out on your door. This happened to me last night and I still have a bloody lump on my head

Thanks, Nebbit

People that won't read a book or watch a movie because it's too "popular"

Tired of people being mad at me because I am with someone. I know what it is like to be alone, trust me I really do, and I never gave ill will to a friend that happened to be in a fruitful relationship. Self pity does not go very far if you blame someone else for your unhappiness.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Tired of people being mad at me because I am with someone. I know what it is like to be alone, trust me I really do, and I never gave ill will to a friend that happened to be in a fruitful relationship. Self pity does not go very far if you blame someone else for your unhappiness.
I didnt think that happened to people post highschool, but then i remembered the joe jackson cut from look sharp.

which is a companion piece of sorts to

&feature=related

What annoys me is when I order a hamburger with grilled onions only and they give me cheese and/or letuce, tomato, mustard, catchup.
Doesn't matter where I go, 3 out of 4 times they mess up. What part of "only" don't they understand?

I can tell you why - when you order a hamburger, things come with it, the word only is confusing to many in this form. Think about it, "only" means the exclusion of everything else - do you want bread, do you want it cooked, do you want it wrapped in paper even?

You need to order a "Plain" hamburger with only onions. Trust me it works cause I like em that way too.

That's a perfectly written out illustration of what happens whenever I call VERIZON WIRELESS with a question about ANYTHING.
Ha ha, true that. It's so annoying to call customer service anywhere and go through a gazzilion prompts and when you finaly get someone, they put you on hold for fifteen minutes. And as far as tech support goes, what a joke. I once called about a problem I had with my computer. I wound up calling 3 different tech support groups and went through their robot like responses and went up their chain: Tech 1, Tech 2, Tech 3. They all thought my computer had a software problem. It took ten hours of their B.S. for me to figure out on my own that it was a hardware problem.

I can tell you why - when you order a hamburger, things come with it, the word only is confusing to many in this form.

You need to order a "Plain" hamburger with only onions. Trust me it works cause I like em that way too.
Ok, this is what I say and I say it the same every time and often go to the same places, IN and Out or Fat Burger.
Please give me a three meat burger with grilled onions only. They still mess up. If I say plain, it wouldn't surprise me if they forgot the grilled onions.

Just been out to the local town center, it's a big indoor place full of shops and fast food outlets. Every time I go up there I always have trouble with the place.

Today...

Needed a particular thing for my daughter's birthday and some shoes/trainers/boots for me.

Just got home... with neither.

Nowhere does the thing my daughter wants for her birthday and not a single shop has shoes, boots or trainers of any kind in my size.

The fact that our council has spent nearly a billion pounds on doing the place up over the past 5 years...

This town is a right hole. I want to move.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
People who say Justin Bieber is real music.

They still mess up. If I say plain, it wouldn't surprise me if they forgot the grilled onions.
Do you check it before you leave? I always check what I order in a fast food place and if it's wrong I give it back and ask them to get the correct order that I asked for.

Just got home... with neither.

Nowhere does the thing my daughter wants for her birthday and not a single shop has shoes, boots or trainers of any kind in my size.
Do you have time to order it online for her birthday?

Still got over a month to get it so should be ok.

My local town is a black hole.
We have the only (I'll leave the name out, I don't want to advertise) DIY superstore in the country that doesn't have a woodcutting service, there's no public transport to any of the several Retail Parks, our buses only run once an hour at peak time (off peak hours are every 3 hours) and if any country-wide brand of shop (whether it's a fast food restaurant or a drug store etc) has any of those "subject to branch special offers", our ones are the ones that aren't doing it.

It's mad around here for it.

Do you check it before you leave? I always check what I order in a fast food place and if it's wrong I give it back and ask them to get the correct order that I asked for.

Most of the time I check, but sometimes when I am going through a drive through, don't have time and they stack the fries on top of the burger in one bag. So now I ask for seperate bags, so I can check easier.
The point is, shouldn't need to check, the order is easy enough. I don't expect them to be even literate, just to be able to understand a simple order.
On another note, I've been known to send a steak back in a restaurant, when it wasn't done medium-rare, the way I like it.