Things that annoy you...

Tools    

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
@wt, if you take the course you won't get points on your license and your insurance won't go up. basically. at least that's how i understand it to be here.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
MI must be super strict if you were only going 5 over on the freeway. i've passed cops going ten over in residential areas and they don't do s**t.

that's what she said...
Okay I feel the urge to rant right now because I am SUPER annoyed.

So I babysit for this woman who has 3 children (ages: 7,4,1) and is due in 2 months with another baby. What is getting me annoyed is that now that I have babysat for her about 5 times and I live within 5mins, I feel like she is totally taking advantage of me. She even calls me and asks me to PICK UP HER DAUGHTER FROM SCHOOL for her. She knows I only work part-time so that I am usually available but between part-time job and babysitting for her other clients as well I feel like I never have time for me. Now she asked if I would help her out EVERY mon, weds and friday afternoons to help her with dinners/bath/put to bed since its hard for her at this stage of pregnancy. I completely understand she needs help and technically I am available but if I do this, I will hardly be at home (with my wienerdog and bf). I'm a people pleaser so I don't know how to tell her to stop calling me asking to drive her kids home from school, and that its tuff for me to devote 2 hours 3 days a week to help her with her kids... they are a handfull. The 7 and 4 year old are constantly fighting eachother and I mean PHYSICALLY and the 1 year old is climbing furiture... I guess it's not worth 9 dollars a hour. I just dont know how to break it to her wihtout sounding like a bitch.

Sorry for the rant I am just really aggravated at the moment.

You want to post like me?
Maybe. Maybe. It doesn't ****ing mean anything, when I ask a yes or no question! I realize those are the two options, but I don't need that illustrated, because I'm not ****ing stupid. It's worse than no! It may very well be a no. But then again it may be a yes. "Maybe." At least admit that you're ****ing clueless by saying 'I don't know.' You give me nothing by saying maybe. You just put me on hold!

that's what she said...
Maybe. Maybe. It doesn't ****ing mean anything, when I ask a yes or no question! I realize those are the two options, but I don't need that illustrated, because I'm not ****ing stupid It's worse than no! It may very well be a no. But then again it may be a yes. "Maybe." At least admit that you're ****ing clueless by saying 'I don't know.' You give me nothing by saying maybe. You just put me on hold!
That's a perfectly written out illustration of what happens whenever I call VERIZON WIRELESS with a question about ANYTHING.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
My Dogs whining that they need out for the toilet an hour before I am supposed to be getting up. (I love them though so just a minor annoyance).

A Car sitting outside my house, or neighbours house for ages with the engine running and I'm trying to watch a movie or summat.

When I click on a website and it just freezes for a few second without explanation, I try to scroll down and then it unfreezes and scrolls all the way to the bottom.

Children in general.

People who clearly don't work but they seem to have a bottomless pit of cash.

Taking energetic Dogs for walkies in the Winter when it is constant Rain and Wind, then having to shower them when we get home. Love walking them in the Snow though but don't seem to be getting any this year.

Whenever I'm trying to move through a public place, and people are walking too slow and holding me up.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Habitually saying unkind things and defending with the proud pronouncement, "I'm just being honest, I always say what's on my mind." That's not honesty, that's just lack of tact, and being a douche.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
AMC aquires excellent movies, and then proceeds to not only edit them for the very content that helped make them excellent, but worse insert commercials at random spots, often right in the middle of a scene.

Annoying as all hell.

when people spit on sidewalks - its incredibly gross and doesnt really go away, so sidestepping that while walking thru the city is like playing hopscotch.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
When you get a DVD from Netflix but don't open it for a few days and then when you go to watch it you open the envelope and the DVD is cracked or scratched to the point it won't play.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
My job. Got my hours cut, and with a number of key personnel gone missing lately, I'm forced to work twice as hard for less pay, and knowing that I'm not appreciated in any way. JOY.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

When you get a DVD from Netflix but don't open it for a few days and then when you go to watch it you open the envelope and the DVD is cracked or scratched to the point it won't play.
Aye. I think this happened to me once or twice awhile ago, and since then I've always opened them and checked them right away.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Aye. I think this happened to me once or twice awhile ago, and since then I've always opened them and checked them right away.
I open them right away now, I learned my lesson but even now out of the last 20 I have received I have had to send 8 back because of being broken or scratched beyond the point of playing, Netflix is about to loose a customer unless they get it together.