MoFo art gallery

Tools    

In the Beginning...
I did this a few days ago as a "white elephant" gift for my company Christmas party. We're doing an exhibit in Mississippi on Delta Blues (including Muddy Waters), hence the subject. Colored pencils on handmade paper.

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
My fiance and I started designing movie/TV t-shirts back in April 2011. I just now discovered this thread for artwork, and I want to post some of our designs!

Here's our latest design, which we plan on submitting to Tee Fury for a possible print!

Any BSG fans out there?

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Thanks for sharing you two… and I would love to see more..

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
Hey MoFos! One of our Battlestar Galactica-inspired designs will be featured at www.riptapparel.com! The sale starts @ 10:00PST and runs for 24 hours! I wanted to share the good news

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
i touched on this briefly in the Mofo personal pictures thread, but this is worth sharing here also.

this is the latest zine i created. it's nothing overly fancy or anything; i'm not distributing it to anyone because it was made as a personal valentine for my boyfriend. basically, the entire idea was created in the first place because i waited til the last minute to buy him a card and i'm really quite the paper snob so it didn't leave me much time in the way of getting him something of decent quality unless i made it myself: and so here it is. a six page zine with a little fairy tale story based on how we met.

basically, it's about a girl who learns to communicate through air particles in a hole in the ground, and the "person" that talks back to her has words that float up like a hologram. i was trying to make the cover look hologramy/floaty (and kinda failed, but it's still cute and colourful).

i didn't draw the cover. the animation of the girl with the kite is from an old postcard i found in the bottom of my drawer. i cut it out with an exacto knife and slapped it on card stock, then made a colored copy of the entire thing. and viola.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
he did! i managed to throw him completely off his guard. he seemed really touched that i had went to the trouble. that reaction alone made it really worth it. he also enjoyed how "abstract" the story was.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Here are some daft pix I did recently on Drawception. (Mofo version going on here ). It's like pictionary meets the telephone game. Actually pretty challenging too - you get some weird garbled description and have to draw it in 10mins (then someone describes your garbled pic, and so on )...

'Zombie Cat Kung-Fu's Computer after BSOD'

'Frankenstein's monstor electrocuting octopus'

'Jojo's Bizarre Advenutre'

'Nazi Charlie Brown is an arsonist'

That last game started out as 'Captain Kirk joins the Ghostbusters'

Nice art work. I liked it........

Niece
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	4667_1146546260622_3793325_n.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	9258  

Some graphite stuff.
My attempt at Michael Jackson.

Do it over again. And over again. And over again. And over again. And over again. And over again. And over again. And over again. And over again. And over again. And over again. And over again. And over again. And over again.

The nose isn't right.

Do it over again. And over again. And over again. And over again. And over again. And over again. And over again. And over again. And over again. And over again. And over again. And over again. And over again. And over again.

The nose isn't right.
LOL I've done it many times. I'll probably give it another shot. I wanted to blend more anyway.