80's Trash from the Future

→ in
Tools    

Hehe. Unfortunately the original masters of the film have been lost, so all the dvd releases are derived from a vhs source and look pretty awful. In other words it's not worth spending any money on.
The picture is terrible, but if you can find it cheap enough, it is worth it. I got my copy for next to nothing.

Cool new reviews Future! I recently watched Chopping Mall, and also another "mall-horror" called Intruder from 1989. Great fun!

I think the BAD TASTE would be great in this list. LOL

I miss UF, I sure hope he comes back and gives us some more of these. I just got my hands on several more of these. I can not wait to watch them.

Sorry, I missed this.

Well I'm touched...thanks guys but I don't know when I'll post in this thread again; certainly no immediate plans. This has more to do with the movies I'm watching at the moment rather than a desire to shake my thang on MoFo...

Tis no secret I met someone special at the start of the year and have been spending lots of time with her...

Kathy and I moved in together recently, and she's been nagging at me to get back on this site because she knows the desire is there; just not always the energy.

Safe to say I have really missed posting here and comments like those mean a lot

Congrats buddy. I actually didn't know you had gone and gotten yourself a life. Take your time, but please, don't completely disappear. We'll be here anytime.

Well, I just got started around these parts, and I absolutely love this thread.

I will throw out a few- what about 976-evil. You win the secret toy surprise if you know who directed that without looking...

A system of cells interlinked
He still pops on from time to time, and yes, I have a soft spot for his posts and for some of the films, too! I was able to slide a trash 80s sci-fi into my schedule last week!

Great review on The Blob. I used to be terrified of that movie when I was a kid from the trailer alone. Saw it again recently and it held up pretty well after all these years.

Great review on The Blob. I used to be terrified of that movie when I was a kid from the trailer alone. Saw it again recently and it held up pretty well after all these years.
Thanks.

It's funny because I watched the film again a couple of months ago and completely changed my mind about Kevin Dillon in the lead.

I think the movie was ahead of it's time although the acting was average. Instead of being a remake with better technology it added a lot of elements to the story. I went back and watched Blob 2. It was like a partial comedy/horror flick which didn't excel in either area.

Melanie Griffith never looked so good!

I'm stunned to say I've only seen one or two of these movie gems. I wonder if I might find them in a bargain bin somewhere?

I really enjoyed reading this thread! I'm a big fan of gore and I love anything where the effort has been put in to handmake monsters and animatronics etc. However I haven't seen any of the b-movies listed here... I've mostly seen the classics- Hellraiser, Nightmare on Elm St, Evil Dead etc.
I think it's a real shame that we only really get CGI gore from most western films these days- the Japanese do prosthetics insanely well! I recommend the likes of Tokyo Gore Police and Meatball Machine for some extreme, insane and very well-made modern gore movies (with beautiful asian women to boot!)

Those pictures are gross lol.
If nobody has seen the movies in the list, you can watch them all here:

Why was this banned? I love horror movies and all of its gory scenes. Its the beauty of HolyWood.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Such an awesome thread, I have seen most of these and the ones I haven't seen are really hard to get a copy of it seems, I love these types of movies, the type that are so bad they are good.