What Is The Most Disturbing Film?

Tools    

I'd say Cannibal Holocaust. I was not able to eat properly for two whole months even after just seeing parts of it. I really don't like those movies about cannibals -___-

I'd say Cannibal Holocaust. I was not able to eat properly for two whole months even after just seeing parts of it. I really don't like those movies about cannibals -___-
Same thing happened to me

Got to say "The Dentist" is the freakiest I've EVER seen lol don't know if it's just because I don't like them, but something about someone having teeth pulled out screaming in agony

well the most disturbing movie i have ever watched is
A Serbian Film

The Human Centipede tops all disturbing films...it's seriously disgusting...a mad surgeon decides to create a human centipede by connecting three people anus to mouth...

Eraserhead

Exorcist

Poletergeist 2

Last house on the left
and
Ju-On (japanese)

Hancock was the most disturbing movie I Have ever seen

^ wawww srsly? the train scene was like fckn awesome.

The most disturbing movie ive seen was released in the last few years. Its called "Splice". This is the only movie ive seen that i wish i hadnt. One of the main characters is Adrien Brody. I always liked him as an actor and he acts well in this but i cant figure out why the hell he agreed to be in this movie!

The only movie that ever disturbed me was the movie "IT" (1990). My brother read the book and said that it was even more graphic than the film was.

The Drunk and Happy
I thought I couldn't finish The Human Centipede 2... but I did. Lots of beer later.

American History X - When he curb-stomped that kid...wow.
Saw - When Carey Elwes sawed his leg off and the other guy was just screaming!
American Psycho - Christian Bale was creepy, the way that he would talk about something completely banal, while getting ready to kill someone.

Most disturbing films I’ve seen are Cannibal Holocaust, Salo, Sweet Movie, and Island of Death.

Top 5:

-A Serbian Film
-Cutting Moments
-August Underground Mordum
-Irreversible
-The Human Centipede

I'm not sure if these are honestly the most disturbing films I have ever seen, but they are the first that came to mind.

A Serbian Film truly is the most disturbing though. You have to get the unrated version to get the full effect, but I don't recommend it at all. Even if the other ones are not what I would have on my list if I were to really think about it, this one would still be #1, no questions asked!

I need to frickin see The Human Centipede! Was the second any more disturbing, or does it just seem like a formulaic expansion of the original?

My most disturbing film? Requiem for a Dream and A Clockwork Orange. Maybe not formulaically disturbing, but they really hit home with me.