New Trailers Here!

Tools    

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
Full trailer for Battle Royale, I mean The Hunger Games.
I like the cut of your jib.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
So Dane Cook in a drama, maybe it will work because he is a pathetic comedian, so maybe he can do a good job at something serious. I doubt it, but maybe.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Never came to theaters in America and still unknown on the DVD, but looks like my kind of movie.
This was a great revenge flick that really paints the people who live in that village as monsters. A bit heavy handed at times, but good and bloody.

Suspect's Reviews

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
This was a great revenge flick that really paints the people who live in that village as monsters. A bit heavy handed at times, but good and bloody.
I am waiting to see it, but I can't get it in America yet, I can only find it on Regional 2 dvd and I have no way to watch that.

I am waiting to see it, but I can't get it in America yet, I can only find it on Regional 2 dvd and I have no way to watch that.
Unless you watch everything on your laptop then a multi-region hack for your dvd player is easy to get hold of. Just put the make and model number into google followed by 'multi-region hack' and hey presto...easy instructions. This always invloves ejecting the tray and entering a numerical code... I've done it with all my players.

You can't screw it up. If you put in the wrong code, it just won't work. That's all. Even if it did (which it won't) then you can just reset to factory settings/default settings and it's put things back to 'normal'.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
This looks like a movie that should have been released around Halloween with the rest of the slasher junk. But does not come out till January 2012.

If you're real quiet, I think you can actually hear Honeykid doing a little dance for joy.