XFactor

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
How have I not heard of Eurovision until now? Oh dear, that's some serious cheese. The guy standing on the red table was my favorite. The ones that take themselves so seriously are the best.

Lordi is obviously a huge fan of GWAR.

I'm secretly fond of Jedward. In Celebrity BB they were so fun. It figures the two Americans that they cast were stark raving should they be allowed out without supervision? crazy. Tara Reid was uncomfortable to watch.

I can't watch things like I am a Celebrity...It's too gross.

Back to X-Factor. Why is Misha B in all the papers? I keep hearing them refer to "the papers" so I'm gathering that they write about the contestants a lot. Is that why that Frankie kid left? I just thought he was partying too hard and that he knew he sucked.

Back to X-Factor. Why is Misha B in all the papers? I keep hearing them refer to "the papers" so I'm gathering that they write about the contestants a lot. Is that why that Frankie kid left? I just thought he was partying too hard and that he knew he sucked.
Yeah there in the papers every day mate.

Nope... , these brilliant guys should have won in 2011:
PERFECTOOOOOOOOOO. Gnomes! and a weird thing on a unicycle!

I liked them and I would've been fine with them winning. I wanted Jedward to win because countries often try and follow a trend. We've had a lot more rock songs since Lordi won (I remember GWAR from 'back in the day' as the kids say) and, if Jedward had won, maybe we'd have more of the type of stupid acts I like in the years to follow. I don't think there's much more stupid and ridiculous than Jedward. Hence I wanted them to win.

My favourite song, the one I'd have had liked to win 'musically', if you will, would've been this one. I like the set, the staging and she sings in her own language.

How have I not heard of Eurovision until now?
Because you live in America? I don't know how well Eurovision travels. Way back when, almost no one sang in English, there wasn't much in the way of staging (as the judges only heard the performances via radio. The public voting started around 2000, I think) so it wasn't very professional. I couldn't see the Americans going with it. I've heard rumours now and again over the years that the US wanted/were going to do their own version, with each State making an entry, but it's not happened and, alas, I doubt it'd be very Eurovision. Well, not what I call Eurovision, anyway.

&feature=related

I still miss Terry. Sadly, he started to take it seriously, too, and quit. Graham's quite good, but he's not Ol' Tel.

Here's Terry, taking it easy. He's not talking during the song, obviously, so you can skip to the end for a bit more Tel.

&feature=related

You might like this, Godoggo.

&feature=related
Naturally, I love most/all of the terrible ones. Especially the 'classics', like "Baby, Baby", Daz (a terrible British act from a few years ago) and numerous Spanish entries.

BTW, the semi-finals and final are at the end of May. The Final is usually the last Saturday of May and the two semi's the Wednesday and Thursday before. I'm sure it'll be streamed somewhere online.

As for X-Factor in the papers. Reality shows (and X-Factor in particular) are the papers.

Why is Misha B in all the papers?
She is apparently a bully, and not very nice to people behind the scenes, even two of the judges mentioned it live on one of the shows... they played the sympathy card with her last week, *wipes eyes*.

Is that why that Frankie kid left?
He left because it was set up that he was always going to leave to let Amelia Lilly back after the 'shock' voting off by the judges in the very first live show... oh sorry, did I say that out loud...

I meant, he left because he took cocaine apparently and blabbed about it to the X-Factor bosses, plus too much drinking when he is suppose to be working/training the next day and being a slut.

Oh and it's not reported in all the papers, only the rubbish papers like The Sun for example.

The little Irish girl to go tonight please - twice she has messed up lines now, and the RHCP's cover was mediocre. Bye bye. She doesn't seem mature enough to handle what will come if she wins. Looks like she is about to burst out crying every time she performs. Poor girl.

Out of the three, who do you guys want to win? and no special guest duets this series, only the judges singing with their acts... I'm looking forwards to seeing Tulsia with Little Mix, but having to sit through the insanely annoying Kelly Rowland singing again after last weeks abysmal Dance Factor, I mean X-Factor 'safe' singing performance, argh.

I can see it now, "Mellow out your god damn singing Amelia girl so you don't show me up on the liveeee show"

I still don't get why Misha got booted. Unless it's a fix too avoid the X-Factor curse of only **** one track wonders winning.

^ Because people don't like rewarding a bully apparently. - She said she was a bully during school years, and then the stuff came out that she was nasty to people behind the scenes, so not surprising really.

Ergh, didn't want Marcus in the final. Oh I hope Little Mix win! Go Little Mix!

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I really don't care if the people I watch on t.v., in the movies, or buy a c.d from are "nice" people or not. I want them to do their job well and I could care less how they are in their personal life. Misha was the only one left out of the final four who didn't bore me to tears.

I guess I want Marcus to win. His doo wop stuff is really good. Don't like him any other time, but I don't like the other two at all.

I really don't care if the people I watch on t.v., in the movies, or buy a c.d from are "nice" people or not.
^ Tell that to the people who didn't vote for that reason.

The papers decide the winner and I can't believe the producers don't plant the stories they want to be seen for certain effects. I only see the group in the final because it's groups who seem to be having the most success off the back of X-Factor and they want to have a winner who has a credible career afterwards.

There are those who call me...Tim.
Out of the three, who do you guys want to win? and no special guest duets this series, only the judges singing with their acts... I'm looking forwards to seeing Tulsia with Little Mix, but having to sit through the insanely annoying Kelly Rowland singing again after last weeks abysmal Dance Factor, I mean X-Factor 'safe' singing performance, argh.

I can see it now, "Mellow out your god damn singing Amelia girl so you don't show me up on the liveeee show"
It's a shame one of Louis's acts couldn't make the final, seeing him perform on stage would have been hilarious

To be honest I really haven't cared much for this series at all, there wasn't even anyone who annoyed me. Little Mix will probably do ok for themselves, the groups often do.