What is your favorite YouTube video?

Tools    

When I clicked on it it took me to my videos not yours lol. Post a link to the site with the video
Thats funny because when I click on it it takes me to my videos

&NR=1

that's what she said...
Thats funny because when I click on it it takes me to my videos

&NR=1
Boris is an awesome name! what a silly PUP-A-ROO makin a mess. So cute. And what beautiful birds!! Are they your pets? Love the vids!

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
&feature=player_embedded

Sudoku Blackbelt
I don't know if this has been posted or not. Gotta warn ya, there are a couple of 'adult' references.

That being said, this makes me laugh out loud every time I watch it. He really lays into it.

Put me in your pocket...

I love Josh Groban's "The Best Tweets of Kanye West" commercial/skit from Jimmy Kimmel Live.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I just found this guy Damien Walters, he actually could make me enjoy watching gymnastics. I know it's Parkour but this guy seems to be more into the gymnastics side of things, he's just amazing.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Meet Karen Ford, This POV will sadly never ever see the light of day on Fox or the Alphabet stations.

Man. i relate to what this gal is talking about. The tea party went from anger towards TAARP to the 3 G's in no time flat.

edit: its amusing to me that while im a card carryen Progressive Conservative , I'd be considered a loony left wingnut stateside on many issues.

Sudoku Blackbelt
Shemp's version of the moonwalk

And on kind of a related note, I've always liked this video of Fred Astaire & Michael Jackson. The music starts @ 1:00.

It's pretty cool to see just how much of Fred Astaire's move Michael Jackson uses.

I think the man who makes these videos -- he goes by the name of Chriddof -- is literally God. I really do. I think it's God in human form.

This video is called Man Drinks Urine To Sound Of 1980s Home Video Logo Jingle.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
&ob=av3e

We've gone on holiday by mistake
OMG please watch this, just 1.30 min of your life. SOOOOOOOOO Funny.