What is your favorite YouTube video?

Tools    

"He has all the time in the world ... "
I can totally pick up Michael Jackson-esque moves from that!
Yeah, you can see that. I just think looking at that old footage with a (relatively) contemporary soundtrack is bordering the surreal for some reason.

Doubt it, but please tell me if you've seen this one already. I absolutely love it.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
love me some Ralph Nader.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I love when shameless Government propaganda a.k.a Fox News gets owned. Especially horrible bastards like Hannity and O Reilly.

that's what she said...
Does anyone have a youtube account where they posted videos??
Mine is WeeeinerDog if you want to search it up. I only have a few and they are mostly funny ones of Louie (my mini doxi)

I wanna watch YOURS if you have an account.

This is the newest upload I just put up today on mine. It cracks me up, hopefully you'll find it funny too!!

That poor animal

Does anyone have a youtube account where they posted videos??
Mine is WeeeinerDog if you want to search it up. I only have a few and they are mostly funny ones of Louie (my mini doxi)

I wanna watch YOURS if you have an account.

This is the newest upload I just put up today on mine. It cracks me up, hopefully you'll find it funny too!!
Sooooo cute go here for mine http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?feature=mhee

I actually did that maze with the Exorcist scream at the end not too long ago for the first time and it scared me to death. I had no idea it was one of those "screamers." I worked on that maze for a good 5 to 10 minutes, too, because I kept screwing up and then what was I rewarded with? A heart attack.