Things that annoy you...

Tools    

People who make fun of actually retarded people, or people in really poor health.

The thing that annoys more than anything else:

Watching a movie (DVD, VHS, Blu-Ray) and it stops working, often near the ending but sometimes half way through.

You know what irritates the piss outta me:

People who point at their wrist while asking for the time, like I'm mental or something.... I know where my watch is Guy, you do not need to bring visual aides into this inquiry. Do I point to my junk, when I ask where the toilet is?

People who wear their sunglasses indoors. Could you really be more of a tool? And yes just to confirm your suspicions people who do this, the rest of us are pointing, laughing and making fun of you! You might as well throw on the old acid wash jeans and grow that mullet back out!

People with broccoli farts. I don't know what happens to broccoli in the digestive system but somewhere along the way something goes horribly wrong. Yeah, broccoli is great for you, I get it. Just do society a favor and not eat any if you have to go out amongst the living within a 48 hour period after consumption! Or I will hunt your smelly ass down and kick you in the face.

People who say "Oh, you just want to have your cake and eat to!" Well hell yeah I do, what good is cake if you can't even eat it.

People who can't have a conversation about movies without spazzing out and going on an 8 hour bore-fest about the Lord of the Rings, Star Trek, Harry Potter or whatever nerdy fantasy obsession they have. We get it, these are really great movies, TV shows, books etc. We all have our inner nerd and that's cool, just don't push yours on other people! Because we don't care about your inner nerd just as I'm sure you do not care about ours. (Notice I left Star Wars out of this little nerd rant list. That's because we all know having an 8 hour conversation about everything that is Star Wars would be nothing short of 8 hours of pure bliss!)

Any and all World of War-craft fans! I have played the game, its not that great, if I ever have to hear what level or special weapon or spell that someone has, ever again, I will immediately go on a WoW Fan killing spree!

People who say "It's always the last place you look" Of course it is Douche Bag! Why would you keep looking for it after you found it?

People who begin sentences with "I don't want to be nosy" , "I don't want to make you mad but" or "I hate to ask you this" or "I hate to interrupt"...Yes you do want to be nosy, you are definitely trying to make me mad, you love asking and interrupting me. I hope you die a sad lonely death by drowning in a commode

People who constantly ask "Whats wrong?" every five freakin minutes when your not talking. Look you insecure pricks! Sometimes people just genuinely don't have anything to say, let us sit in silence and enjoy the peace and quiet, nothings wrong, you didn't do anything, everyone loves you...that or we freakin hate your face! You work that out, just do it quietly!

Public Speakers who ask "Good Morning?" and if no one responds enthusiastically enough they repeat the question...only louder "GOOD MORNING?!" I personally believe there should be a law that allows you to immediately take whatever object is close by and hit the person in the throat with it, so we can began to weed out this Assanine and incredibly annoying behavior from society. I'm just sayin...

People that say, while watching a film "did you see that?". No I didn't see that! I just paid 12 bucks to come to the movies so you can ask me every scene if I saw that!

People who ask, "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya chief?

People who call other people "chief"

How everyone is a damn expert on fitness! Mention goin on a diet or exercising to anyone, I mean Aaaaaaannnnnyyyooonnnee! And instantly they are a living breathing encyclopedia of health and fitness!

People say, "life is short". What the hell?! Life is the longest damn thing anyone of us will ever do! Name one thing you will do that is longer than life.

Angelina Jolie for not returning my phone calls, not responding to my daily emails, refusing to give me her real address and consistently denying my request for her blood, hair and stool samples...don't ask

People who say "Oh, you just want to have your cake and eat to!" Well hell yeah I do, what good is cake if you can't even eat it.
You're kind of missing the point of the saying here.

Public Speakers who ask "Good Morning?" and if no one responds enthusiastically enough they repeat the question...only louder "GOOD MORNING?!" I personally believe there should be a law that allows you to immediately take whatever object is close by and hit the person in the throat with it, so we can began to weed out this Assanine and incredibly annoying behavior from society. I'm just sayin...

People that say, while watching a film "did you see that?". No I didn't see that! I just paid 12 bucks to come to the movies so you can ask me every scene if I saw that!
This, however, earns you +rep.

Sudoku Blackbelt
Not being able to click past the antipiracy and copyright infringment stuff on a dvd.

Not leaving enough time between brushing teeth and drinking orange juice.

Half open drawers and cabinets.

Tangled wires/cords/hoses.

Annoucers who yell. You have a microphone, why are you shouting?

Those low, fast talkers at the end of commercials. You know, the ones who read off the stipulations and disclaimer lightning quick. puchasesubjecttoapprovaltaxandtagsextramileagemayvarublahblahblah

Reality TV. For one thing, there's no such thing as reality TV, other than the news, I think. It's called 'reality', but these people know they're on camera, so on some level, they're acting. Like idiots, mostly.

Not being able to click past the antipiracy and copyright infringment stuff on a dvd.

Not leaving enough time between brushing teeth and drinking orange juice.
+ rep for both of these.

I'll throw a few in.

The misuse/overuse of the word "actually". Most annoyingly in this ad.

Professional Northeners and, even more annoyingly, the sub-category of Professional Scousers.

The ridiculous, oversimplistic graphics used on tv news programmes to 'illustrate' a story.

Headlines that bear little to no resemblence to the story that follows.

Simon Cowell and his tv empire.

The Geordie midgets.

That some gay people have to pretend they're straight. Not even hide their sexuality, but pretend they're in a relationship. Often with "the one".

TV presenters who's voice makes watching the programme difficult/unbearable.

Hazel Blears.

The clone programmes that appear when a programme becomes successful. It wouldn't be so bad if there was just one per channel, but each channel makes a few of them.

The smoking ban.

Lastly, ineffectual politicians who only talk to say what they know/think people want to hear and then do nothing or, worse, the complete opposite. Sorry, I should've just said "politiicans".

Nope, not anywhere near Geordieland. The Geordie midgets are the smiling idols of the idoits.

*For those not accustomed to seeing them, this photo hasn't been photoshopped to make them look stupid. That's actually what they look like.*

There are other nicknames I could mention, but they're not very pleasant and, probably, libelous, no matter how true they are.

People who act like they know exactly what you are going to say and try and finish your sentence for you but really they are only making noises that slightly resemble words and then loudly repeat the last syllable you say just a fraction of a second after you do to make it look good.

People who always have a "my life is worse than yours" story to tell when you are venting.

People who act like they know exactly what you are going to say and try and finish your sentence for you but really they are only making noises that slightly resemble words and then loudly repeat the last syllable you say just a fraction of a second after you do to make it look good.
+rep for this.

I wonder if those people are related to the people who's lips move when the person they're listening to is speaking? I find it annoying enough on tv, but when it's you that it's happening to it's maddening. Mainly because I get transfixed by their mouth and start to slow my speech to see if they do the same. Sadly, this often means I forget what I was talking about.

Another, as I'm here again, is that people still talk about The X Factor (and all the others) as if they're talent shows and, therefore, the most talented person wins.

Sudoku Blackbelt
^

these posts reminded me another annoying thing? When everything a person says?
Ends in a question?

annoying? Guys who leave the seat down when Pee-ing in a public restroom and pee all over the seat. Lazy tools, put the seat up.

One of the most annoying types of people:
Those who will "boycott" a movie because a star does something stupid. Schwarzenegger, Gibson, etc. - everybody does stupid things. The only difference between Schwarzenegger and you is that people actually notice when Schwarzenegger does it.

Sudoku Blackbelt
But there's only one question in the previous eight posts.
Oh, I didn't mean those posts were annoying.

I was referring to another annoying way some people speak, not those posts. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

^

these posts reminded me another annoying thing? When everything a person says?
Ends in a question?
Are they Jewish

Us Jews always end with a ?

When you eat a fruit snack when the residue from another crunchy food is still stuck in your teeth.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
You know what irritates the piss outta me:

People who point at their wrist while asking for the time, like I'm mental or something.... I know where my watch is Guy, you do not need to bring visual aides into this inquiry. Do I point to my junk, when I ask where the toilet is?

People who wear their sunglasses indoors. Could you really be more of a tool? And yes just to confirm your suspicions people who do this, the rest of us are pointing, laughing and making fun of you! You might as well throw on the old acid wash jeans and grow that mullet back out!

People who say "It's always the last place you look" Of course it is Douche Bag! Why would you keep looking for it after you found it?

People who begin sentences with "I don't want to be nosy" , "I don't want to make you mad but" or "I hate to ask you this" or "I hate to interrupt"...Yes you do want to be nosy, you are definitely trying to make me mad, you love asking and interrupting me. I hope you die a sad lonely death by drowning in a commode

People who ask, "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya chief?

People who call other people "chief"

People say, "life is short". What the hell?! Life is the longest damn thing anyone of us will ever do! Name one thing you will do that is longer than life.

Nothing more Annoying than a youngster ripping off Carlinisms and passen em off as original thought.