The Song Dedication Thread

Tools    

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
For the Ron Paul Revolutionaries of Mofo land.

&feature=related

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
For Dog Star Man

Johnny Nash - I Can See Clearly Now

&feature=related

For mark f

LL Cool J - Going Back To Cali

For nebbit

INXS - The One Thing

I wish I could get a song that didn't have anything to do with sexiness, gay men, drag queens, or needing a man. Loner's was my favorite so far, but even that had drag queens.

I wish I could get a song that didn't have anything to do with sexiness, gay men, drag queens, or needing a man. Loner's was my favorite so far, but even that had drag queens.

Reminds me of you for some reason -

A double shot for SC

Wow. I actually played this very video this week. I wanted to hear the song. Very strange how people in here have almost telepathically read my mind - the other time it was Ash with Rocky Horror Picture Show songs. I must be a very transparent person or something. Either that or I'm in my own The Truman Show and you people are dropping hints.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
For Ron Paul Revolutionaries in Mofoville part deux

&feature=relmfu

For Awestruck

For Mack

For Lundy

For Loner

Luc van Acker - The Ship
Didn't know who did that song till now. I'm trying to figure out where I heard it at.

For linespalsy

Einstürzende Neubauten - Z.N.S.

&NR=1