Hobbies outside of film watching

Tools    

What kind of hobbies do you like besides film watching?

For me, film watching takes up almost all of my free time; however, reading about history and studying languages have always been something to fall back on. I can understand a fair amount of about half a dozen languages, as well as being able to read the Greek script and most of the Cyrillic.

My hobbies outside of watching films is reading about various topics to apply to my own created film theories. Also, I like to make films, sometimes based upon the theories I created.
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

Reading and drawing. During the summer it's going to the beach and swimming/body-surfing which I wish I could do every day, year-round (I might not be quite as good as
but I also don't believe in wearing flippers). I also like hiking (or just walking around) and camping. Since I work and go to school part time for math I don't find that much time to do much reading or drawing these days, but that's also because I watch a lot of movies.

I looove music. I play whatever I can find around - guitar, piano, violin, drums, nerves hehe, I do also sing. when I get bored, I take a friend or two outside for role-playing. the last thing we did was apocalypse-looks running through the town. I looked hot :) oh, et je parle un peu francais. je serais heureuse si quelqu'un ecrirait pour moi, parce que je n'ai personne autour que parle cette langue :(

Well I made the horrible decision to go back to school a few years ago so I haven't had much free time to endulge in my hobby outside of movies in the past few years but I like to do some woodworking: birdhouses, adirondack chairs, porch swings, Book and DVD cases...had plans to build a desk but that has been on the backburner for a long time. Maybe after school.

OH and listening to Coast to Coast A.M. I love that show

...but I like to do some woodworking...had plans to build a desk but that has been on the backburner for a long time.
You don't want to that. It'll catch on fire.

What are you studying at school?

Well I made the horrible decision to go back to school a few years ago so I haven't had much free time to endulge in my hobby outside of movies in the past few years but I like to do some woodworking: birdhouses, adirondack chairs, porch swings, Book and DVD cases...had plans to build a desk but that has been on the backburner for a long time. Maybe after school.

OH and listening to Coast to Coast A.M. I love that show
Something I've wanted to do for as long as I can remember: construct a doll house. All wood, about four feet tall, hand-crafted, and with rooms and furniture, maybe a grand piano. I'd nearly forgotten about that idea until watching Amityville: Dollhouse the other day. Do you think that would be very hard to do?

Honeykid I am an accountancy major.

Kitsch That project sounds awesome! I think it would be a very challenging project but with enough patience and time it can be done.

Sudoku Blackbelt
I build models. I used to coach little league, but my daughter's past the age now.

I build models. I used to coach little league, but my daughter's past the age now.
Can you recommend a website where I can find some good model kits? Nobody sells them in stores around here anymore and I'd love to put one together

My primary hobby is watching and practicing the art of boxing. As a result, I also spend quite a few hours in the gym, so that's also a pastime of mine.

I like to read when I feel like it. I read about a book every month, more during the summer.

That's about it.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
2 young energetic dogs that need walks and played with. keeps me active and i love them to bits so win win.

Golf (though weather put me off a lot this season)

Gym

Video Games

Play for a pool team every week.

'Practising the art of boxing' is that a way to say you don't get in the ring with anyone?
You know sparring is done for practice, right?