Your favourite movie from when you were a child?

Tools    

Home Alone 1 & 2
Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey - Made me cry every time
The Lion King
The Aristocats
Babe
Mars Attacks! - The aliens were a bit disturbing, but I thought they were awesome anyway.
Watership Down
Stand by Me

Sleeping Beauty is a definite favourite from when I was younger! I still really enjoy it now but I do think that it is one of the best disney films, along with the little mermaid :P

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
For me, it was always either Star Wars (all 3 original movies) or Jurassic Park that I begged my parents to put on. That, and Hercules (Disney version), Peter Pan, Aladdin, and The Little Mermaid (this one was more for my sister than anything though lol)

Is white trash beautiful
When I was a little girl some of my favorites were The Wizard Of Oz,The Sound Of Music,Now and Then and Aladdin.

haha bambi, dumbo and another one that i can't remember the name off

Pippi Longstocking was fun in the book, it easily became my favourite fictional character when I was little. once I saw the redhead girl on TV and I could not believe it. that movie, that girl inspired me through my childhood. as I am now - I feel the touch of it still :)

My would have to be Toy Story and one that a lot of people have probably not heard of, A Troll In Central Park. I watched that movie every time I went down my Mawmaws house. Had it on VHS.

Also The Tom And Jerry movie.

Raiders of the Lost Ark, Empire Strikes BAck

I like when Joe Pescis character "Tommy" is telling jokes and stories to his friends at the restaurant in Goodfellas the movie. He starts to get upset with the owner of the restaurant who wants him to pay his tab of $7,000. Then he smashes a wine glass over the guys head and kicks him in the. Ray Liotta's laugh is cool too in that scene but I have other favorite scenes too. Thats my favorite movie of all time " GOODFELLA'S".