New Trailers Here!

Tools    

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
This seems to be a more real Asian sword fighting movie, not like some of the other greats like Hero or Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon.

&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

A German actor visiting a rural waterway enters an existential fog while attempting to find meaning in ancient tradition. This is basically a long teaser trailer, but it makes me want to see more.

&feature=relmfu

Just seen the trailers for Friends With Benefits & 30 Minutes Or Less. Dunno why but I'm unsure on whether to flog out money for these or not.

This has been out, but I won't be seeing it for some time.

Semper Fooey
If we are posting tailers for boring Asian movies, here is another one.

A new film from the producers of The Orphanage, and Julia's Eyes:

XP, or apparently in English: Paranormal Xperience...

&feature=related

Slasher film from Spain. Don't think it will be up there with The Orphanage... but still, looks like it's worth the look.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
^ Oops, my bad. That was out on DVD Oct. 5th 2010

Someone posted a teaser of Grandmaster a while back, this is just a bit longer Teaser, still looks great.

In 1951 ceasefire is declared, but two remaining armies fought their final battle on the front line.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
This looks like it will be a amazingly beautiful film.

I am not a big fan of Clooney in these types of films IMO, but it dosen't look that bad.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

I have a feeling this is going to be a bit special.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Maybe I'm just late to the party but I've never heard of this movie until about 10 minutes ago, this has such a great cast and just looks amazing.

In the cantina walks Luke Skywalker, Atreyu, Candyman, The Bunny From Donnie Darko, Lawnmower Man, Werewolf from Trueblood, Machete, Kyle Reese, Hattori Hanzo and the Joker's thug from The Dark Knight... What do you get? Amazing Mayhem around a naked woman covered in sushi!

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Reminds me of an Asian Chronicles of Narnia.

&feature=related

It's that guy from Brother, and Battle Royale and Battle Royale II and the Blind Swordsman what's his name... oh yeah Takeshi Kitano, I will watch anything with Takeshi Kitano in it.

Uhm (insert description here).

&feature=related