Film that made you cry

Tools    

In the movie 'Glory' about the 52nd brigade...in that scene where the slave/soldier played by Denziel Washington...was standing there getting flogged or lashed, over and over again on the back...cause he slipped out the night before to get some 'shoes'...

I saw this in a theater at job corps years ago...and the way that character just stood there and took it, and tears begin rolliing down his eyes...ws a bit to much for me...
Sorry, but I would have been crying like a baby...Ouch!...stop it!...don't do that again! crack!!....Time out!! crack....can we talk?! crack...mommy...crack....

In all seriousness though, that's when I became a fan of Denziel...in that renagade bad boy role...I didn't care for him at all when he was a tv acter in that hospital show...
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	imagesCASBHVTF.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	3.7 KB
ID:	6579   Click image for larger version

Name:	imagesCA9H1SVQ.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	3.3 KB
ID:	6580  

I AM Legend, when
WARNING: "I Am Legend" spoilers below
he had to kill his dog
, Will not watch it again just for that.
WARNING: "I Am Legend" spoilers below
Hate to see animals dying in films.

the best movie is alice in the wonderland

the best movie is alice in the wonderland
But did it make you actually cry?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Titanic and The Notebook are my fav movies. I am speechless whn Leonardo died for her in Titanic.

Iron Giant
Hope Floats
The Green Mile
Charlottes Web (the animation version)
The Shawshank Redemption
Dances with Wolves

eh, when ever a person is wronged - or an animal is killed - kills me!
Beaches
Titanic (only the first time)

Let's see... in the last month?

Harvey
Remember the Night
Love in the Afternoon
Little Big Man
Meet Me in St. Louis
Bicycle Thieves
Anvil: The Story of Anvil
Trumbo
Gentleman Jim
Miracle on 34th Street (1947)
I forgot about doco's! Dear Zachary had me bawling my arse off. My god - what a documentary! I was crying even after it finished and I was going to bed!

The NeverEnding Story gets me every time when Artax sinks in the mud.
Mighty Joe Young gets me too...must be something about animals, I could care less about people.
Oh god - the horse sinking because it's depressed - that was TOTURE when I was a kid - doubt I could watch it again - even as an adult! I'd ball my eyes out!

Must agree a bit with eriksmovie.. I cried in the last 20 min of the notebook. That was the first time I saw it and next time I see it, it will be without make-up on!

There are two films which have made me cry before, one is a French short film called "The Man Without a Head" and the other is Bergman's "Wild Strawberries". Both beautiful films which moved me deeply.

My all time favorite is still "A Walk to Remember', featuring Mandy Moore. That film was so touching and it just made me cry, her soundtrack was awesome! I still happen to have a copy of her movie.

I got watery-eyed watching the end of Toy Story 3, and
WARNING: "Forrest Gump" spoilers below
the scene in Forrest Gump where his mom dies.