What would you do if you won the lottery(one billion)?

Tools    

I searched before posting this....Couldn't find any similar threads..

Well....What would you do if you won a lottery(one billion)?
I will resign my job and then....i don't know...what to do...what u do?

We've gone on holiday by mistake
An amount that large, perhaps I would enter the movie business somehow, try to become a major producer/director.

Of course I would take care of my family and share a lot of it with relatives/friends/partners family etc.

Buy a monster house somewhere nice in the countryside.

It would be very important to have a purpose and not just be very wealthy sitting around watching home cinema all day, swimming in your pool etc. Without a purpose or job leisure time loses its novelty. Start a charity or something. Adopt kids from really deprived parts of the world etc.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Ask Michael Bay how much it would take for him to STOP MAKING MOVIES PLEASE. Then give it to him.
lol.

Give it to Michael Bay, so that he could create another good action movie. I need more!

Semper Fooey
Be so busy spending money never post here again.

Hmmmm.. That's more money than I know what to do with.. Probably buy new art supplies, a new video camera (I REALLY need one), Go to the renaissance festival a few more times... Buy a BUNCH of movies.. Hmmm.. Prolly spend the rest on junk.. This is a harder question than I thought.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
Go on a month long vacation to England
Buy a dream house in Florida & TN
Put alot of it in savings for Julesee's future

I'm pretty sure there would never be a billion dollar lottery.

There are those who call me...Tim.
I'd have to set up a charity or something, the guilt of having all that money and not doing anything worthwhile with it would drive me mad.

Which is partly to do good, but mostly to satisfy my own need to feel good about myself.

...although I might buy an island and live on my own where no one can bother me. Bah!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Would pay off all my debts, move to a huge house in the country, adopt a dog (preferably a golden retriever), and just enjoy a life of ease.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Not worth thinking about as it will never happen anyway quite happy with my life so far

Make films, but hell, I'm doing that already, so nuts to the money.
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

One billion what?
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I would give a bunch to my parents then buy a small island and string up a hammock between two trees and drink margarita's all day. Whatever would be left would go into some sort of interest earning account to pay for my drinks.

I don't really have any friends, so shove off, the lot of ya! I never want to see people again!

Would pay off all my debts, move to a huge house in the country, adopt a dog (preferably a golden retriever), and just enjoy a life of ease.
This is exactly what I would do. Plus, I would just disappear. I'd cut off all my connections to people -- even though it would be funny to watch people who've ignored me in the past start calling and writing and being my best friend just to get money -- and just live by myself, comfortable, living a life full of material possessions until I died of old age. I'd make sure I'd eat something nice everyday -- well, maybe not everyday or else it might get boring.

It would just be a long, comfortable death sentence to me. Death by lottery ticket -- I don't think I'd want to get involved with life all of that much because I wouldn't want to run the risk of losing my money. When you've got it made, keep it that way. Life's short in the long run anyway.