Three scenes from Hong Kong movies

Tools    

Yoda advised me to only ask one or two movies per thread but I'm not sure if those scenes are from separate movies. So, I'm asking them in one thread. No neg rep please.

I know there's not much detail but if there's a HK movie addict, I'm sure he/she will remember one of the them.

1-Genre is probably comedy and action, but mostly action. I watched this before 2004 and I think it was shot between 1995-2003 but as always, I'm not sure. The scene: Two guys and a woman sitting in the backseat of a car. The woman wearing a revealing dress and one of the man peeks her cleavage. The woman says something like "If you keep looking, I'm gonna kill you".

2-Two men play a game with glasses. It was something like this; the elder man covers a small glass with a bigger glass and asks the younger man to take the small glass. It wasn't exactly like that but if you watched it, I'm sure that'll help you remember. Anyway, they were playing the glass game a few times in the movie, the elder man was changing the game a little bit each time. Thats all I remember.

3-At the end of the movie, one of the good guys was shot and the bad guys were thinking he's dead. But it turns out that the good guys tricked them, he is not dead actually and it was a happy ending(like, the bad guys got arrested or so). But maybe that was a totally different Hong Kong movie. Or maybe it wasn't even a hong kong movie.

The elder man in the second scene might be Anthony Wong. I know it doesn't help that much - since A. Wong plays in almost all of the HK movies .

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I think that's the movie Brother , that scene with the game with the glasses sounds just like the movie it was Omar Epps and Takeshi Kitano playing the game.

I think that's the movie Brother , that scene with the game with the glasses sounds just like the movie it was Omar Epps and Takeshi Kitano playing the game.
Thanks. But I was almost sure it was a Hong Kong movie. Anyway, is there a video of glass scene?

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I can't find a video of that scene but I found a scene in the car with the girl, this is not the scene where he threatens to kill the person but it might make something click. I am 95% sure that this is the movie.

Even if this turns out not to be the movie you should watch it, it's a great movie in my opinion.

I can't find a video of that scene but I found a scene in the car with the girl, this is not the scene where he threatens to kill the person but it might make something click. I am 95% sure that this is the movie.
Thanks. I watched the video. Maybe its "glass game" movie I'm looking for but definitely not the one with revealing woman. Because some things doesn't fit. My scene was taking place at night and the woman was sitting in the middle, two guys were sitting at the sides. And the man(who was peeking) was looking like Jordan Chan or Chapman To. He was kinda silly type. And the woman's dress had cleavage, the man was peeping at her chest. Of course I can't be sure that all of these details are %100 correct. But if I watch that scene, I'm sure I'll remember.

Sorry for my English. I wish I could describe it better. If I could draw, I'd picture the scene but I can't do that either.

But it did make something click. I saw Brother on tv 4-5 years ago. I didn't know that the video is from that movie until I saw chopstick scene. When I watched the movie back then, I only saw that scene and the moment he moves the chopsticks towards the guy's nose, I zapped. The movie wasn't in my "can't remember" list. But thanks a lot. Now I found a movie I forgot some time ago .
Even if this turns out not to be the movie you should watch it, it's a great movie in my opinion.
Thank you, I was thinking about watching it. But then I saw the chopstick scene. I'll watch it sometime later.