Child Actors All Grown Up

Tools    

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
Tina Majorino in "Waterworld"

Now:

Fun Fact: Back when I was waitress, I served Tina and her friends. I knew she looked familiar, but I couldn't place her. She handed me her credit card when the bill came, and once I saw the name, the light bulb went off! Hah - what are the odds?

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Freddie Highmore
Then

Now:

Barret Oliver (the original Bastian from The Neverending Story)

Noah Hathaway
Then (as Atreyu in The Neverending Story)

Now:

Tami Stronach (The Childlike Empress in The Neverending Story)
Then:

Now:

speaking of dramatic changes... Remember sweet little Taylor Momsen who played Cindy Lou Who? She definitely pulled a Miley Cyrus once she hit adolescence... From adorable child actor to legit rock star who cant seem to keep her shirt on, on stage...

Some favourite kids, all grown up! Add yours here!
Well coincidentally I saw Alicia Witt in a film the other day and she's gorgeous. When she was a kid she played Alia in Dune (1984). Daniela Amavia played the adult version of the character in the miniseries Children of Dune (2003) – also beautiful. So no pressure for any sequels to the Denis Villeneuve incarnation .

I'm also fond of Sarah Polley because of her early appearance in The Adventures of Baron Munchausen (1988) but also the film Guinevere (1999), where she plays opposite Stephen Rea. They were a great pairing those two.

Have to say I'm a bit jealous of Freddie Highmore working with Vera Farmiga on Bates Motel. He looked really good as Norman Bates I must say – great face for it.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Ernie Reyes Jr. - martial artist and co-star of Red Sonja, The Last Dragon, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Then

Now:

You can't win an argument just by being right!
speaking of dramatic changes... Remember sweet little Taylor Momsen who played Cindy Lou Who? She definitely pulled a Miley Cyrus once she hit adolescence... From adorable child actor to legit rock star who cant seem to keep her shirt on, on stage...

We were watching The Grinch the other night and talking about what a natural she was infront of the camera. I wondered what happened to her.