The MoFo Desktop Thread

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
My current desktop
I like it! Then again, Beaker is my favorite Muppet.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'm alternating between these two. Can't remember where I got them but I'm obviously a frustrated interior designer at heart.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'll RAR them up (there's another 2 wallpapers which are almost as nice as well) and stick them on a hosting site if anyone wants. Just throw me a PM for the link.

They're mega-resolution (and 8mb in size each). The first one is 3000x2231 and the second is 3456x2304.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?

No surprises here.

Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

I just set up a new work area, so here is a photo of that as well.