What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I know, House if ok. But surely there's something else?
I don't get cable, so I must make due with what they show on free TV. Just watched the first Harry Potter.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

LOL eM
I am ignoring my responsibilities atm...

The People's Republic of Clogher
After much frank exchanging of views (or shouting) I'm getting the new car delivered on Monday, only 3 days late.

I'll not be sorry to see the old one go, even though it's never let me down - It's an "Oh well" car rather than an "Oh yeah" one. The only slight blot on the landscape is that I'm getting my 5 door Astra a few days after the 3 door has been announced.

It's not bad looking and only a few quid more expensive.

Ach, I had my midlife-crisis-mobile two cars ago...

There are those who call me...Tim.
Watching Harry Potter's greatest moments on ITV, while digesting an absolutely bitching Tikka Masala (that I made!).

God I'm good

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
Got a long shift today 11-10 then come back at six in the morning.

Please if you could pass good thoughts and prayers for my dad. Him and mother are headed to the mayo clinic in minnesota to get amswers for whats bn wrong. Im better somewhat. Now i just want him better and to enjoy a well earned retirement. Ttyl

Listening to music while getting ready to go out

Please if you could pass good thoughts and prayers for my dad. Him and mother are headed to the mayo clinic in minnesota to get amswers for whats bn wrong. Im better somewhat. Now i just want him better and to enjoy a well earned retirement. Ttyl
Sending good thoughts to your parents