gnomeo and juliet

→ in
Tools    

i just watched gnomeo and juliet. it was a great movie! ( i'm a fan of animated films!)

Saw it today. Can t believe Elton John is into making movies now. I loved his songs throughout. Nelly Furtado did well singing Crocodile Rock. I loved the mower races. It is a real kids movie. Reminded me of Toystory when they stop moving when humans are around. And of course there had to be a gay gnome. Plenty of laughs to be had.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
A short flick with zero comedy. I'm surprised it attracted such a cast. The best part of the film was guessing who was the voice for the character, like Ozzy. It's funny, when I watched it I thought that Ewan McGregor and Kate Winslet were the two lead voices, but they weren't. It was James McAvoy and Emily Blunt, but it was originally suppose to be McGregor and Winslet.

Suspect's Reviews

A short flick with zero comedy. I'm surprised it attracted such a cast. The best part of the film was guessing who was the voice for the character, like Ozzy. It's funny, when I watched it I thought that Ewan McGregor and Kate Winslet were the two lead voices, but they weren't. It was James McAvoy and Emily Blunt, but it was originally suppose to be McGregor and Winslet.
Am I the only person who doesn't give a monkeys who voices an animated film? But then, I don't consider it acting, either.

Am I the only person who doesn't give a monkeys who voices an animated film? But then, I don't consider it acting, either.
I like knowing who does the voices, but that goes for the non-celebrity voice actors also. The ones who actually do it for a living and have to craft different voices. Of course, Mel Blanc is the best known voice actor, since he did practically all of the Looney Tunes characters for years. But there's tons of others - Rob Paulsen, Tress MacNeille, Jess Harnell, Frank Welker, Michael Bell, Susan Blu, Don Messick - the list could go on and on.

Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy?
Man, this thread is old but I had to bump it after watching had to be one of the most poorly written animated movies of all time (Gnomeo and Juliet).

How did this movie even get made? The title is literally a bad pun on Shakespeare and garden gnomes. I guess somebody thought the ridiculous premise sounded like a cute idea for kids?

I hated it so much that I think I'll be writing a review.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Man, this thread is old but I had to bump it after watching had to be one of the most poorly written animated movies of all time (Gnomeo and Juliet).

How did this movie even get made? The title is literally a bad pun on Shakespeare and garden gnomes. I guess somebody thought the ridiculous premise sounded like a cute idea for kids?

I hated it so much that I think I'll be writing a review.
Hullo achoo. Havent seen you round lately.

I've never seen it so will take your word for it and leave it off my list.