The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Here's a nice little picture of myself and that Ornery Sumbitch hisself and if you don't know who that is by now... I really can't help you.

OMG that is Sumbitch

Are all you Mofos travelling across states to meet or just realising you all live down the road from each other?

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
i think all the recent meet-ups are people that live in cool areas like Pittsburg and Portland and can just hang out for a night and be home the same day.

some people have the life.

It's a mix. The Silver Bullet (who's from Australia) was visiting America in late '09 and I had a work trip to Annapolis scheduled, so we met in D.C., which he was visiting anyway. Then he went across-country last year and crashed here for a couple of days.

Planet and I both live in Pittsburgh, and I believe Holden and PW both live near each other, too. But MattJohn took a train up to Boston from Virginia to meet Sedai. So a little of both.

We have family just outside of Portland and we're only about 2 and a half hours from there so it not much of a drive for us to get down there to see them. Holds living there is a bonus and we hope to meet up again to take in a show.

You ready? You look ready.
Aye, that's way better than a 12 hour train ride.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

We have family just outside of Portland and we're only about 2 and a half hours from there so it not much of a drive for us to get down there to see them. Holds living there is a bonus and we hope to meet up again to take in a show.

Just look at this fool. Sipping his shot and looking all serious after catching a handful of flour. Straight-up ridiculous.

A system of cells interlinked
That pic of Ash...I randomly scrolled down the thread sort of quickly and it landed with the bottom half of Ash's pic and the top half of Brodinski's...

I just see a giant set of guns and some guy slamming shots...

"****, am I on the wrong site??" I said to myself....

"Oh, nope, just Ash."

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
all: i was not intentionally trying to take a pic of my ****.

thanks,

ashley

EDIT: pic deleted.

Here it is again:

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
while not a photo... A video of my girlfriend and I going on a walk with our three and a half year old son.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

Ok nothing shows up on your post, :nope; but i went to the link in the email wow such a cute little son u two have, a bit nervous but cute Oh and you are cute too iLuvvy

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
all: i was not intentionally trying to take a pic of my ****.
Knee? Ears? Foot? What did you take a pic of?

In all seriousness though...

Awww! Sounds like I missed something potentially special!

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
it's supposed to be a video of a cat, right? i like the part when the cat hisses right into the camera.
Yeah he was frightened by some noise. The funny thing is whenever I watch myself on camera with cats it reminds me very much of Tim Treadwell... scary.