How big is your DVD collection?

Tools    

Just made an update on my collection.

I'm using DVDProfiler

711 dvd's and blueray's

A system of cells interlinked
So...now we know! Some random person on the web has 711 DVDs and they use software to organize them. I'm pretty psyched about it. Maybe post a pic or a few titles or something, folks.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Between 200-350.

91 so far....ive been buying for about 3/4 years....2 box sets, and 3 collectible boxes....

a few bluray and i few childrens movies, like iron giant, and night tthe museum..

Last I checked I had somewhere in the vicinity of 2,000 + DVDs. Not including blu-ray.
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

i didnt get ant new dvds but the kids did...the new sesame street, 49 years of sunny days, high school musical 2, it was on sale at target, fantasia 2000..yay kids stuff...

your collections are amazing. i have just started collecting movies. hmm 2010 onwards movies. since i am just a college student i don't have enough money to buy original DVD's so i just have 23 and still counting. wish me luck. i will try to update you guys here. LOL.

Last I checked I had somewhere in the vicinity of 2,000 + DVDs. Not including blu-ray.
cool. where do you put these large collection of yours? do you have any place to put on? wow!

689 DVDs...

As I can't yet make links/post pics, etc... that'll have to suffice...apart from listing all 689 DVDs.

I've almost 100 DVD's Archived

A system of cells interlinked
689 DVDs...

As I can't yet make links/post pics, etc... that'll have to suffice...apart from listing all 689 DVDs.
Just post a lil bit more, and those restrictions will vanish.

Just post a lil bit more, and those restrictions will vanish.
...and so they have.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf DVD Profiler_ 153 DVD's Listing .pdf (59.6 KB, 174 views)

I have been collecting for about 4 years now and have 1213 titles including a few VHS. They take two full cupboards to store. But I am still no where close to coming in the vicinity of the amount of movies some of you guys have seen.