What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
I'm here for a bit. Julesee is sleeping in my arms. Life is crazy.. she's is crawling and has two teeth coming in. I'm working long days too.

Miss ya, mofos

There are those who call me...Tim.
I just finished watching Shutter Island. I can't get over how similar it is to a short film I made 2 years ago

PS+ is improving all the time. They actually seem to be listening to user comments via the official blogs and adding exclusive Beta access and game add-ons. They're also doing some free day-one offers for new games like Stacking.

You can only download what's currently on offer - previous months aren't available unless it's to re-download a game that you've got on PS+ and deleted.

The only downside for my £4 a month is that I'm always tempted to not buy something new from the store that I've had my eye on in case it turns up on PS+ free down the road.

I'm up for some SOR2 - is it one of the new PS+ offers?
Yeah mate, it was scheduled for download before the network went bust and as far as I know it'll be available to download as soon as the system comes back on, which I think will be Friday at the latest.

So will I still get to keep SOR2 after the one month free thingy ends then? I hope so. I know the PS3 network is free and all, but classic games should be free forever init.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Nope, think of PS+ as a long term rental for full games - If your membership lapses you can't access the game, if you renew it the game can be played again.

Stuff like DLC and dynamic themes are yours forever, as are games which are reduced in price for PS+ users, not completely free.

Nope, think of PS+ as a long term rental for full games - If your membership lapses you can't access the game, if you renew it the game can be played again.

Stuff like DLC and dynamic themes are yours forever, as are games which are reduced in price for PS+ users, not completely free.
Shhiiiiiiieeeettttt, partner. Ah well, better take full advantage while I can then.

Is white trash beautiful
Watching Toy Story 3 with my little ones, thank god they do not wanna watch Dora Again.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Eagerly awaiting a response to my post in another thread.

Then off to bed soon cause up for work at 7.30am. LAME.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
working a double shift today (630 am-1030 pm) and i had no sleep. i just want to know when will i get some sleep??? this is getting ridiculaous

working a double shift today (630 am-1030 pm) and i had no sleep. i just want to know when will i get some sleep??? this is getting ridiculaous
You poor thing I don't know how you carry on

Dear friend
I am new on internet want some help
I visit a sleek systems dot net its provied me free website but I don’t
Know to make a designing can any one tell how I can make a free website update and designing I am very thankful to you for your convinece .