What is your favorite YouTube video?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
&feature=player_embedded

I wish party political broadcasts were like this. Excellent stuff.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'm sure HK will remember this one.

One of the things about being a child in the 70s was the sense of abject, unending terror that public information films like this brought.

I'm sure every primary school in the land wheeled it out once a year.

Bastards.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Personally I cannot stand Rap music or hip-hop, however my son, in an ongoing effort to turn me on to this form of artistic expression, e-mailed this to me the other day.

Its an interview with Immortal Technique, and indie artist.

Wow DR, thanks for that. This guy seems very intelligent and well-grounded. This interview actually makes me want to seek out his stuff and give a listen.
Well its a funny thing how the circle completes earl. I can remember with absolute clarity trying to sway my Dad on some of the bands i was listening to at the time. He just thought it was noise. I'd show hiim the lyrics from the album insert, and the day he approved of Rush's A Farewell To Kings, was really really cool, though he still couldnt get past Geddy;s voice or the "electric sound".

But then he was raised up on the big band sound, and listened to jazz, so for him he could apprecciate what was being said, he just didn't care for the delivery.

Thats pretty much how i feel about rap. There are a few styles that appeal to be rythmically, so I'm not gonna claim 100% of the medium doesn't work for me, as that would be false. But again, thats not any different imo that my mom liking "i never cry" by Alice Cooper, it doesn't mean she is down with 99% of his material.
So i get this e-mail in which IT is doing a Q & A at a University in the UK.

Again, I'm still not crazy about rap or hip-hop in general, however this fella has a whole lot in commen with Neil Young and the "Hippie Rock" of the late 60's to mid 70's.

&feature=BF&list=QL&index=1

and these 2 tracks, the 1st of which is in the story song tradition and the 2nd similar in tone to any number of jackson browne, john prine or bruce cockburn compositions albeit in a completely different genre of music.

&feature=related

i can't decide what my favorite part about that megalodon clip is, but it might be how either the size of the shark changes so whatever is moving towards him can just fit into his mouth, or that raft is full of midgets.

oh yeah, megashark vs. giant octopus is pretty great too.

We've gone on holiday by mistake

The Dirty Slag!

&feature=related

there's a frog in my snake oil

Holy Batshit Insane! I must watch this. First flick from a 'TV AD WIZARD'. How can it fail?

My all-time favorite Youtube video.

Jackie Chan excellent Street Fighter Parody.

That's from City Hunter.

Police Story

Jackie Chan stepping in poop and doing the moonwalk to wipe it off his shoe. (why are there cows outside of the police station?)