The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Sure I am brave enough to take a photo I am not sure if I will post it up on this forum though should I?

there's a frog in my snake oil
A week in Wales

(Excuse the camera glitch, as always. I've edited it out of some. Should really just get a new phone )

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by Earl
Wow G, that country looks beautiful. Reminds me of here in Upstate NY Adirondacks.
Land of my father(s) so it is (We were in Mid-Wales, north of the Brecons, and the West coast near Aberaeron).

It is far prettier than rocks I normally live among (and has prettier animals than rock pigeons too - altho we never did see a kingfisher)

We were dead lucky with the weather for April tho. It's normally a boggy mix of mist and downpours I'm told. Managed to get a day of kayaking in and everything. (Not that we know how to kayak. Mainly went sideways )

*EDIT*

Blimey, Adirondacks looks lush! Wales is a bit more modest in scale (The mountains are so old they stoop )

*EDIT*

Cheers Nebs

nebs is right, you're very cute, Watts.

Golgot, if it wasn't for that rainbow indicating the presence of rain, I'm not sure I'd believe that was Wales.