Things that annoy you...

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
People who use texting slang whilst on their computer.

Unless you're having to keep your words short (ie., Twitter), there should be no reason to tlk lk ths.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

15,000 feet above you and falling fast...
How about people who read over your shoulder while your typing. Like the guy behind me. Makes me want to turn around and slap someone.

Myself when I don't concentrate properly. During a panic rush I was holding my girlfriend's 5 month old baby and when I hoisted her higher than I should have and she ended up hitting her head on the corner the plank of the door. Luckily she was wearing both a hat and hoodie which would have lessened the impact more, but I felt like I lifted her up with a lot of force and I was and am still very worried. She's alright, she only cried for 10 seconds, but I feel like such a ********. I am a ******** and I really need to pay much more attention and have no one to blame but myself. She's a beautiful little angel and never have I felt so dumb and stupid in my life than when I didn't pay attention to her head. Just thanking god that she's ok.

Not taking more chances in life and allowing yourself to be squashed by crazy people is annoying. I think I may need a change of scenary. I'm gonna book a ticket to somewhere random like sweden or germany next week and spend the weekend there. I may not even renew my contract at work come april, which is a big deal because it's the best job I have ever had and a damn good start to a media career, but I need to get out of the UK and from all these people. I'll try looking for a random job in Canada or something or teach english in Japan or Brazil, I don't know. I just know I need to get out.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Bet he stopped shortly after you typed that

How about people who read over your shoulder while your typing. Like the guy behind me. Makes me want to turn around and slap someone.

People who give up on life. It's pathetic and it really, really annoys me.

Secondly, close-minded ignorant people stuck in their ways. There is a million opportunities out there and we all shouldn't have to take the same path. Take a risk!

That is all

_=-~"*Blog*"~-=_=-~"*Micro-Blog*"~-=_=-~"*Twitter*"~-=_
Best Comedy Movies | Comedy Movie News | Nick Pierson

15,000 feet above you and falling fast...
Rude teenage experts. I'm sure I'm not in the minority. They suck, in general.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
My wife deciding to break out the vacuum cleaner during the football game.

Being an English major, I'd have to say old, dead authors that insisted on writing in Old English. Ruins hours of my life, for translating my own language.... haha

Top five things that annoy me:

1. liberals
2. politicians that usurp their constituents
3. illegal aliens
4. employers that hire illegal aliens
5. thieves
6. litterbugs

Ok so thats my top six things that annoy me.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Why do Liberals Annoy you Just Mike?

I'll tell you what really annoys me, when a show is sold to syndication, there should be some sort of understanding that if they are going to play a 2 part episode, then they gotta air em back to back.

Nothing more irritation than watching an episode that ends with to be continued, and even though the station is running another episode of the same show, do they run teh concluseion? noooooooooooooooooooooo they don't. heck it wasnt even from the same season, totally different dtectives. gahhh.

Anarchist within reason
Stephanie Meyer

Any kind of reality/drama that shows the lives of priviliged tossers and we're supposed to care

Rihanna

Rihanna's voice

Rihanna's music (if my dj plays s&m one more time i may actually kill myself in front of my customers)

This crop of Rihanna clones who insist on changing their hairstyles to her latest moinstrosity and have "ssssshhhh" on their fingers
If at his council I should turn aside, Into that ominous tract which all agree, Hides the Dark Tower. Yet aquiescingly I did turn as he pointed, neither pride nor hope at the end descried, so much as gladness that some end might be.

Robert Browning 'Childe Roland to The Dark Tower Came'

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Pigeons!

That's my one major annoyance of the moment. I've kind of unofficially adopted some squirrels that hang around my back garden and started feeding them. However leaving food out attracts the pigeons who demolish all the food in seconds and crap all over the place.

I spend all day just chasing them away

House of Anubis tv show annoy the hell outta me, mainly because my sister watches it a lot:

When my friends don't listen to me or interrupt me.

When my best friend lies to get attention or to prove that she's right.

My teachers.

Well the list could go on, but then I'd just get annoyed.

that's what she said...
When people drum to every song they hear playing. (Especially in the car because you can't just walk away in that situation.)

When people flick me/poke me... I need anger managment or something because I feel like flipping out when that happens to me.

When my internet starts running super slow.

When my dogs bark nonstop and things outside (Even leaves blowing by.)

When (watching a movie) someone dies a completely avoidable death.

When people breath heavily as their way of breathing.

When I spend all day cleaning and organizing, and others can't put things back in their place so it was done for nothing.

....... I know I have much more but those are my major ones.

When I spend all day cleaning and organizing, and others can't put things back in their place so it was done for nothing.
I know what you mean! I live with three siblings and they all lack a sense of organization and they're so messy. When I tell them to clean up after themselves, they say I have OCD.

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier
Animals. I'm not responsible when it comes to raising 2 dogs that have a tendency to bark and cause mayhem constantly. Dogs make me want to pull all the hair out of my head and scream until my lungs explode.