Beautiful scenes in movies

Tools    

I think one is at the end of 'Double Jeopardy' where the mother meets her son Matty. I was sort of in love with an 11 year old boy named Matt in 1999 and this boy is similarly pretty. I think it's a beautiful haunting love/day/nature scene. The only two 11 yeal old boys I ever liked... I pretend Matty tastes like cappucino flavoured wafer sticks which I happened to eat at the same time. It's a haunting combination.

It seemed to go well with the Chernobyl documentry I was watching on the same day on TV and also the song 'Drifting Away' by Faithless where the opera singer sings:

Ilmio Bimbo
Ano Jetato

which gave me the impression of a sexy mother-son combination... which I kept repeating out loud cause I like it's syntax.

Do you mean visually or emotionally Beautiful?

What Dreams May Come - The scene where the character is in the afterlife, and is experiencing it through his favorite painting.

28 Days Later: The scene where the taxi drives down the empty motorway and all you can see moving is the wind farm on the side of the motorway. A beautifully serene moment amongst a film with violence and rage as its theme.