Name of Movie???

Tools    

A man came to 21st century through magic, see a car in parking and think that's the car is dragon and break the car with sword.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
A man came to 21st century through magic, see a car in parking and think that's the car is dragon and break the car with sword.

sounds like one of the lame highlander sequels or possibly the brutal masters of the universe.

Sorry brother i can't help you, I love to watch movies but i can't find your answer,If you come to know about this please also tell me the name of that movie.

It is definitely Just Visiting. Unless it isn't, then he's thinking of a different movie.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
If he denies Just Visiting, which is what my first guess was, maybe look at Beastmaster II: Portal Through Time.

Suspect's Reviews

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Or Enchanted. He does "slay" the dragon (bus), with his sword.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg