What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'd like to meet this Sexy Mags .... unless you mean ........ Thatcher?

BANNED
I am currently browsing my friends profiles on Facebook. Viewing their pictures and chatting with some of them who are online. To cut things short... I am just wasting my time... hehehehe

Important figures to consider - miles per gallon: 47 for the petrol, 70 for the diesel.

Much more important figures to consider - 0-60: 8.9 for the petrol, 11.9 for the diesel.
Which is more important? Telling people it can go 0-60 in 8.9 or doing it? If it's telling, get the diesel if not, get the petrol.

That said, if the numbers are important, maybe you should get one of these.

Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4

- 0-62mph in 2.9 seconds - the fastest production Lamborghini ever
- Top speed pegged at 217mph
- Named after 1993's most courageous bull
Estimated cost: £300,000

The People's Republic of Clogher
0-60 means nothing really, it's just a very broad area of comparison. I'd say the most important acceleration figures are 30-60 because most of the time you need to put the boot down is when overtaking learners and grannies on A roads. My Focus is sluggish in that regard and it's the most disappointing thing about it.

The diesel might have a little bit of oomph in that regard but I found out that the DS3's petrol engine is the same as I had in my old C4 VTR and in a smaller, lighter body. The was an excellent little motor.

Faster cars are safer than slower ones when driven responsibly. Fact.

Of course, this is someone who had an Impreza for a glorious 6 months before he realised that it was either the car which had to go, or his license. It was a struggle to keep that thing at legal speeds on motorways.

The defendant claimed.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Nice car, I'll pick one of these up I think...does it come with a trailer hitch?

Which is more important? Telling people it can go 0-60 in 8.9 or doing it? If it's telling, get the diesel if not, get the petrol.

That said, if the numbers are important, maybe you should get one of these.

Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4

- 0-62mph in 2.9 seconds - the fastest production Lamborghini ever
- Top speed pegged at 217mph
- Named after 1993's most courageous bull
Estimated cost: £300,000

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Just tried my first paracord wrap around the handle of my Cold Steel Bushman (most awesome 20-dollar utility knife). Camping season coming up...

Is white trash beautiful
Cooking dinner and watching Caliou with my Daughter

How come this brat has no hair?? I can not figure it out for the life of me,It has been bugging me for years

Is white trash beautiful
It's because he grows up to be Karl Pilkington.

Yessss that explains everything, thanks

Now I am eating soup and playing Barbie dream house with my daughters

My daughter has the pink one.

Just played Dragon Age 2. Loved it and will be picking up the full game on Tuesday.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
Whats a Nook Em
It's what you read in a cranny.
a Nook is an electronic reader of books, magazines and other media types. my version is wi-fi able so i will be on here more often. i Love it.. i will still be reading books as well.

as far as HK goes, he is still stuck in the days of vcrs

Urgh. My niece went through a phase of watching that every night. It was followed by Max & Ruby. Horrible. I much prefer:

Peppa Pig

and

Ben And Holly's Little Kingdom

Right now, I'm recovering from a migraine.