Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tools    

I was just wondering if anyone might have an idea as to when Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers will be released on DVD. I saw it in the movies and found it to be one of the best movies I have ever seen. In my opinion, it is much better than Fellowship of the Ring. If anyone can give me any type of information as to when or around when the DVD will be released, it would be greatly appreciated.

My guess, and get, this: is that it will be released at the same time this year as Fellowship was....last year!

I know! What a coincidence!

So, basically, around November 22nd, give or take a few days?

I think the last thing I read about a release date for TTT was June 2003.... The theatrical version of FOTR was released in Aug. 2002... the extended version in Nov. …

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I was just wondering if anyone has any theories for what will the book ends will be in the ROTK extended collectors edition? I am assuming that they will be two towers in this one!

I See You When You're Sleeping
So they are definitely bringing book ends with each special box edition release of the film? Will anyone be using them for the three films? I suppose that's probably the idea.

Caitlyn, I don't think the Ents could make any book ends (they're not real) but I could imagine only in dreams a whole work shop of Ents working to a deadline for each release to get those book ends out.

Originally posted by miniontv
Caitlyn, I don't think the Ents could make any book ends (they're not real) but I could imagine only in dreams a whole work shop of Ents working to a deadline for each release to get those book ends out.
That's too damn funny.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

BANNED
How can you save the ents.....They are doomed to die they lost their entwives...remember...

Now isnt that SAD