What is your favorite YouTube video?

Tools    

Semper Fooey
No Abbott slapping Costello?

A system of cells interlinked
&playnext=1&list=PL1F4E5C525C56C57D

For those not familiar with Rastamouse, it's a childrens tv programme over here. He's a private detective who solves mysteries. It's all explained in the opening credits.

&feature=related

'He's' released a song and this weekend we'll find out whether or not the mighty Britney Spears can sell more copies than him.

I love enjoy the video "Cow vs. train" on Youtube, holy ...... i´m making beef BBQ for next dinner

I love watching Youtube Video "Grandmama fire MP-40" , looks like just a kid

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Rendez-vous

By director Claude Lelouch.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World

I'm not old, you're just 12.
For those not familiar with Rastamouse, it's a childrens tv programme over here. He's a private detective who solves mysteries. It's all explained in the opening credits.

&feature=related

'He's' released a song and this weekend we'll find out whether or not the mighty Britney Spears can sell more copies than him.

Kinda loving Rastamouse. Why aren't childrens TV shows here this entertaining?

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

The People's Republic of Clogher
&

I think this is the final Coogan/Fosters sketch.

The whole run has been brilliant and ends with a pathos which Ricky Gervais can only dream (in an ironic fashion, natch) of.

I think most guys my age have been there.