The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Here are some photos from my drive from San Antonio, TX to Tacoma, WA.
There are a lot more, but my wife still has to edit them and what not - I will probably post more later.

pretty cool panorama shot of the grand canyon, I could only find the one with a watermark on it though.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
It also comes JUST before the fall.
well I'm proud of my kids, but i'll be sure to pass along your well wishes mike.

[Fiscal] Amazing photo

My daughter at ballet (also in background my two other kids my daughter Emily in purple and son Jack in the soccer clothes and black sweater

My boy Jack some time ago

My baby Emily

My dog Buddy
And for all the curious MOFOs a pic of Harry Lime

You ready? You look ready.

Here's another photo from that Christmas party. I think I need some newer photos.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Winding down after a long day of work.

My little guy was really into climbing today, it was very exciting for me given his short attention span.

You ready? You look ready.
Here I am with my gramps. I respect the hell outta him and I hope he sticks around until I tell him otherwise.

Here's me just being me.

Here's my granny with my sister during a trip to Germany (my grandparents lived there while my gramps worked for IBM), before I came along. She's got dementia now and, suffice to say, it's heartbreaking sometimes.

And here's my mom and dad back before me or my sister were in the picture. Those were definitely happier times for my mom. Without a doubt.