Movies That Are Underrated.....

Tools    

Ultraviolet is very under-rated.
I doubt that very much. However, should anyone ever get the chance to see the TV programme of the same name, do check it out. You won't be sorry... OK, you might be, but it is very good.

Body Double. Very "cool" movie that I got from the wal-mart bargain bin years ago. Most people I ask about it have never heard of it, much less had the chance to watch it. DePalma at his best. Visually I think he is one of the best directors of all time.

Well "at his best" doesn't have to be limited to one movie, right?

I have said this before as well.
Ultraviolet was similar to a much earlier TV film called Chameleon, which was a far superior film IMO & that's saying a lot.
I bet it's not as good as this version of Chameleon.

Dracula: Dead and Loving It

Semper Fooey

Greedy. I just think that is a really good comedy, an underrated comedy too. And I would say Dracula Dead and Loving it. Mel Brooks is hilarious in that.

Fire Down Below is underrated imo

August Rush. It annoys me so few people has seen this, its brilliant and beautiful.
Unbreakable. Caught it on TV a while ago and thought it was amazing.
The Number 23. Such a good movie, Jim Really brought himself to a dark new place in this one.
Fight Club. Not that its under rated I just find its unappreciated.

"Live forever or die trying"
The undisputed trilogy was under rated, it has some of the best hand to hand martial arts I think. Not plot or dialogue but great action as a whole.

Is white trash beautiful
Eyes Wide Shut (1999) Stanley Kubrick. Eyes Wide Shut was Kubrick's last film and it seems like this film is not as popular as his other films despite the fact the film is brillant.The details are flawless and just the story in general is fascinating and i really liked the ending.