2011 Best Picture Oscar

Tools    

What gets you MoFo vote for Oscar's 2011 Best Picture?
10.53%
4 votes
BLACK SWAN
2.63%
1 votes
THE FIGHTER
13.16%
5 votes
INCEPTION
2.63%
1 votes
THE KIDS ARE ALL RIGHT
26.32%
10 votes
THE KING'S SPEECH
2.63%
1 votes
127 HOURS
28.95%
11 votes
THE SOCIAL NETWORK
2.63%
1 votes
TOY STORY 3
5.26%
2 votes
TRUE GRIT
5.26%
2 votes
WINTER'S BONE
38 votes. You may not vote on this poll

And the nominees are...

Black Swan
The Fighter
Inception
The Kids Are All Right
The King's Speech
127 Hours
The Social Network
Toy Story 3
True Grit
Winter's Bone

If you had a vote, where would it go? What do you think was snubbed?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I voted True Grit but knowing how the Academy votes these days and the crowd they try and appease to they'll probably give the award to Black Swan, Social Network or King's Speech.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
In my opinion, if they want to rebel, The Social Network will take it. If they want to go traditional and play it safe, The King's Speech will win.

I voted for Social Network.

Inception won't win because Nolan didn't grab the director nom.

Suspect's Reviews

Of these I have currently seen two. My personal opinion would give it to Toy Story 3, which I'm pleasantly suprised to see nominated. I didn't find The Social Network all that wonderful, and have no idea how it even rated a nomination. Based on word of mouth, I actually voted for The King's Speech, but knowing Toy Story 3 will not win, due to it being animated, I don't really care.

man how awesome would it be if Toy Story 3 won? i'll be rooting for Inception though...
but i'm thinkin the academy will go for King's Speech or Social Network, neither of which I have seen so i'm just going by "buzz". I would be happy with Black Swan winning too.

GO INCEPTION!!

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
The Social Network will probably win and I haven't seen it but it honestly doesn't have a great oscar "lookout" as in I could see a lot of people thinking it was one of the worst winners in the years down the road.

I voted True Grit but knowing how the Academy votes these days and the crowd they try and appease to they'll probably give the award to Black Swan, Social Network or King's Speech.
Gunny. You are ridiculous.

No need to beat around the bush, it's between Social Network and King's Speech but Social Network won everything from the critics so the King's Speech seems pretty obvious. Almost too obvious...

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
I voted for Inception, but The King's speech will probably win.

Out of the films nominated I think Black Swan should win, but The Social Network will win.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Here's my ranking of the films-

1 Toy Story 3
2 127 Hours
3 Winter’s Bone
4 The Social Network
5 The King’s Speech
6 True Grit
7 Inception
8 The Kids Are All Right
9 Black Swan
10 The Fighter

I expect The Social Network will win. It'll be one of the better Best Picture winners.