Okay ... my turn ...

Tools    

I saw the trailer for this movie last year, but dumbarse me forgot to write down the name. I've been hoping I'd run across the trailer by accident again but no luck. So, here it goes ...

Basically it is about this mountain trail, that people go up but never return from. The trailer gave no reason why. Of course we get our young group of hikers that decide to take the trail.

The movie trailer reminded me very much of the Roanoke Island mystery, except on a mountain trail instead. The trail head even had some weird word like Roanoke Island did.

Note: I often wonder why people can't remember more to help us figure these out, but here I am typing this up and as I re-read what I typed ... I realize I'm just as bad. Ha! Not easy to recall glimpses of memory. And I don't really give you much to go on either, but I saw only the trailer not the full movie.

Okay, not 2010 releases but how about...

Timber Falls (2007)

Plot Synopsis: A weekend of camping in the mountains becomes an excursion into hell for a young couple, who become pawns in a grotesque plot hatched by deranged locals.

A Perfect Getaway (2009)

Plot Synopsis: Two pairs of lovers on a Hawaiian vacation discover that psychopaths are stalking and murdering tourists on the islands.

Note: Talking of weird-sounding places, the Timber Falls trailer does feature a ''Lake Kumbrabow''

Okay, not 2010 releases but how about...

Timber Falls (2007)

Plot Synopsis: A weekend of camping in the mountains becomes an excursion into hell for a young couple, who become pawns in a grotesque plot hatched by deranged locals.
OMG That's it! I watched the trailer to make sure and it even had the sign at the trail head like I remember. I must have just seen an old trailer and thought it was for a new movie. Thank You!

Happy to help