What Is The Last DVD You WATCHED?

Tools    

The Draughtsman's Contract (Greenaway, 1982)

House (Obayashi, 1977)

Aliens of the Deep (Cameron, 2005)

Alien (Scott, 1979)

The Bride of Frankenstein (Whale, 1935)

A Chinese Ghost Story II (Siu-Tung, 1990)

The Murders in Rue Morgue (Florey, 1935)

[shameless plug]Wrote a little about these and a bunch of other non-dvds in the movie tab ii thread.[/shameless plug]

Animal Kingdom
Film was excellent I would give it a 4/5. I hope for a nomination, thanks Australia. As for tonight I think Fubar is on the menu.
Glad you liked it I bought it a few weeks ago and loved it

Pitfall. The picture for the other one is a "no hotlinking" message and since you didn't write the titles I didn't know you watched two dvds until you just said so

EDIT: though I should have realized there was something fishy about calling the cipher-like characters of Pitfall awesome.

"Live forever or die trying"
"The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" is a great movie, alot better than I expected...thx for suggestion

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Fubar and Fubar 2
I must say i enjoyed Fubar a lot more when i thought it was legit.

I must say i enjoyed Fubar a lot more when i thought it was legit.
I kinda realized the film wasnt legit after about 10 minutes. Check out Fubar 2, it takes place in Fort Mac. The film isnt set up like a documentary and its pretty funny. The boys are working on the pipeline so you can just imagine.