What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

"Justified" COMPLETE FIRST SEASON

The Naked Kiss CRITERION COLLECTION

Shock Corridor CRITERION COLLECTION

Animal Kingdom
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Beware The Probe!
The last regular DVDs I recently got were:

Then I finally bought a BluRay player so I picked up some BR-DVDs to watch on it.

"Live forever or die trying"
Last movie purchased was the Iron Man collectors set/collection for Christmas present and all.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World

For Yoda Mofo Fantasy Football Champeen 2010.

I caught the stream on a reccomendation from my younger brother, and was completely blown away. Had to add this to my collection.

The People's Republic of Clogher

Can't remember who I lent my Partridge DVDs to so they've been MIA for ages. The boxset is pretty good value for money for two of the greatest comedies the BBC has produced, though.

It's amazing how similar this clip is to Richard Keys' apology after the hairy-handed anchor was caught saying that women couldn't understand the rules of football. And stuff.

I'm rambling now.

EDIT - Bought this as well, for less than £1.60.

Another VHS cassette that can be thrown out.

Finally purchased Mock Up On Mu, I'll be doing a review of it shortly after Specters of the Spectrum. I now have all of Craig Baldwin's available oeuvre, go me!
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

The Naked Kiss CRITERION COLLECTION

Shock Corridor CRITERION COLLECTION
How are these updated transfers? Any noticeable difference in audio-visual quality without blu-ray? I'm also interested in the special features. Especially for The Naked Kiss, which is one of my personal favorites but oddly enough, I don't currently own.

Naked Kiss was more money If Shock Corridor is good then I shall buy the other, but I still need Pickup On South Street Anyway. What I should really be putting my money towards is the Bergman trilogy and the Orphic trilogy, two of my favorites are in there.